Bitches, Man...Bitches (Eccie ladies, I'm not referring to you)

Hello all. I don't post much, but I must get this off my chest. I was into the hobby about 15 years ago. Even back to the ASPD DAYS. I couldn't afford to see every lady, not even close, but I did see some of the Legends, all wonderful women: Payton Lynn, Cheyenne, Misty, Whatever Jacqueline, Kayla Foxx, Lisa Love, and the never to be forgotten, Backpage Sammy, Jenna Tailya. But I met a girl, I fell in love, we married and I completely stepped away from the hobby. I had a few great years with my wife, but she died far too young.

So, I gave recently attempted to step back into the hobby. At the moment, my finances don't allow me to see the beautiful women here on Eccie. So I have looked into other sites. Wow, have things changed!

It used to be, even on Craigslist or Backpage, one could find a Lady of quality. If not quality, at least one that intended to show up.

For those of you who have tried other sites, I'm sure this will sound familiar:
Something like, "I can come right now. But can you cashapp me gas money?" or maybe you were asked to cashapp a deposit?

Do these ladies, and I use the term lightly, all work from the same script? I mean, they don't even try to come up with something original! We all know that *maybe* 5% of them intend to show up. With the protection of being anonymous, I'm sure these girls make a killing by scamming desperate guys for small amounts of money at a time.

This has made getting back into the hobby impossible for me at the moment. I'm not going to send these scammers money in advance, so the less expensive options are out, and I'm not gonna ask the ladies here on Eccie for a discount. They deserve the donations they ask for.

It's a shame. The work that providers do isn't what gives them a bad name. It's the scammers impersonating Providers that do.
Well stated oldhiway!!
Thanks Easttexasgrown... I'm out in East Texas, too, Athens.
Yeah but they aren’t necessarily the females either… scammers from wherever with lots of pictures of some fairly sexy women. It’s why these legit sites are so helpful
Indeed and agreed.