LOL "Stallion" ads

This isn't the first time I've seen girls advertising themselves as "stallions"...

http://dallas.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...hr-23/14220858

Maybe they should read the definition of a stallion...lol

stallion
n stallion [ˈstӕljən]
a fully-grown male horse.

The stallions aren't limited to backpage...lol
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...light=stallion
and the review really cracked me up...

Yup! I avoid 'em for sure. These ladies had to be raised in the city but I wish they had read Black Beauty or Misty of Chincoteague when they were younger! On the other hand I don't want to date a mare either, LOL.

Beach
Maybe what she meant by using that word was to say she has stamina--like a stallion. That's what I'm guessing.
  • PT4ME
  • 10-16-2011, 01:32 AM
I'm guessing she spent a little time in the "hood".........

(no Webster's, just the book of life, "Urban Dictionary") when in doubt just look there, you'd be amazed and what we do with the "languages" in the hood.

Stallion
A fine woman, that's thick in all the right places, strong physically and mentally)
Man, look at that stallion ova there, I would ride that all night

STALLION
Any person of the opposite sex you find attractive that you would let ride you like a rodeo show.
"damn you hot, you should be my stallion."

STALLION
A girl so wild, so beautiful, so aggressive that she is untameable by man!
"Damn that girl is in stallion mode! She swigged that bottle and kissed 7 guys!"
"Kathy Tran the stallion, likes to eat man, as much as she can!"

STALLION
a) tall, thick bitch
b) chick who is fine as hell (e.g. thick in the thighs, at least 5'7" and above)
Damn, that girl is a stallion!

..... there was also an entry there about good ole' Southern Boys calling a "vagina" a "cock" but that was waaaaay before my time.
Thanks for the excerpt! Yes, stallion is a term used generously in the black community to refer to a statuesque, callipygian, rather shapely woman. Often used in rap music....
Ahhh...bounceback from Eubonics, perhaps?
Geez, what the rappers and thugs do the English language!

I did have an ongoing debate in college (in Missouri - some 45 years ago) with a guy who persisted in calling pussies "cocks". I couldn't convince him he was wrong.
  • PT4ME
  • 10-16-2011, 12:04 PM
Ahhh...bounceback from Eubonics, perhaps?
Geez, what the rappers and thugs do the English language!

I did have an ongoing debate in college (in Missouri - some 45 years ago) with a guy who persisted in calling pussies "cocks". I couldn't convince him he was wrong. Originally Posted by Prowordsmith
"E"-bonics" perhaps, lol, you get a pass though, your handle is prowordsmith, not spelling champ.
I am pretty sure that is an early am typo anyway.

(per Wiki) Ebonics (from the words ebony and phonics) is a term that was originally intended to refer to the language of all people descended from enslaved Africans, particularly in West Africa, the Caribbean, and North America.

Since 1996, Ebonics has primarily been used to refer to (AAVE), African American Vernacular English, a dialect distinctively different from Standard American English. Since the 1996 controversy over its use by the Oakland School Board, the term Ebonics has come to refer to using the pedagogical tool of teaching Standard American English to native speakers of AAVE by creating a distinction between Standard American English and African American Vernacular English. The problem for me is, albeit entertaining, I don't find it very proffessional (JMHO) "Swaggah', individualism, expression" call it what you want, it amounts to "cool" and it seems the younger generation has a lot more time to be cool than us old folk (me) did.

The confusion is easily understood though, as the OP is located in West PLano, and PWS is listed as SA. Not exactly the "hood".

It has become society's daily speak mainstream America now thinks it sounds cool, and it is apparent in most forms of entertainment, so much that it should probably be called "webonics", but that is a pet peeve of mine and a whooooooooooole nuther' thread. LOL...

-PT-

.......btw, I think I hired that guy. ....
PT - you are absolutely correct! I should ALWAYS read over what I write because spelling, for me, is a No Tolerance issue.
Although Eubonics does refer to quotes and sayings from or about Bob Eubanks, late of the Dating Game. "Dat be in da butt, Bob!"
Don't think I'd like to be called a mare either..and would probably slap somebody for calling me a stallion...but what's wrong with a sexy "filly"??? I agree...it is a shame what is being done to our language...and how low-class is cool...I always wanted to be a "success"...to be that woman of every man's dream the proverbial "Lady in the street and Freak in the bed"...now we have Little Wayne bragging about having 10 bathrooms so he can shit all day. CLASSY! I nearly fell out when I read that he'd said if he died he'd be bigger than John Lennon.
Low class is NOT cool - at least with me.
One of the criteria I look for in a "companion" is class! If I would be proud to be seen with her at a white tablecloth restaurant knowing she would be dressed appropriately - that is one of my selection points.
If she'd be okay with a guy his boxers up around his armpits and his jeans 12 sizes too large and hanging around his knees topped by a turned around ballcap - well, she won't be likin' me!

I always heard that phrase as, "A lady in the living room and a whore in the bedroom."

Both my Austin ATF and my San Antonio new ATF have a lot of class...and the one lady I very sad to see leave for Dallas has MUCHO class!

Sorry I can't say that for the deceitful bitch from Austin.
(Guess I'll probably get points for that comment.)
Her thieving action demonstrated NO CLASS!
But that story has been told.

There is no choice ladies. CLASS is absolutely the way to go to impress!
I'm guessing she spent a little time in the "hood".........

(no Webster's, just the book of life, "Urban Dictionary") when in doubt just look there, you'd be amazed and what we do with the "languages" in the hood.

Stallion
A fine woman, that's thick in all the right places, strong physically and mentally)
Man, look at that stallion ova there, I would ride that all night

STALLION
Any person of the opposite sex you find attractive that you would let ride you like a rodeo show.
"damn you hot, you should be my stallion."

STALLION
A girl so wild, so beautiful, so aggressive that she is untameable by man!
"Damn that girl is in stallion mode! She swigged that bottle and kissed 7 guys!"
"Kathy Tran the stallion, likes to eat man, as much as she can!"

STALLION
a) tall, thick bitch
b) chick who is fine as hell (e.g. thick in the thighs, at least 5'7" and above)
Damn, that girl is a stallion!

..... there was also an entry there about good ole' Southern Boys calling a "vagina" a "cock" but that was waaaaay before my time. Originally Posted by PT4ME
Thanks for the research, but ugh, that is stupid.