Encounter: Sansa The beautiful "Maiden of the North"

Date: 11/2
Name: Sansa
Address and Phone: Luxury Spa - 11250 Harry Hines Blvd. #400. Phone: (214) 399-5746
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Activities: Shower, Lfk, TUMA, CG, CIPx2 , standing K9
Hair Length and Color: Black thin and straight hair.
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: 5'6 Tiny Spinners. Natural C's with a beautiful tan color areola. Small nips.
Flat ass but the glove fit perfectly.
Recommendation: Yes
Man I need to see her.
Your date says November, but you meant December, obviously.

I tried to see her Friday, but y'all had her booked. I'll try again, of course.

I have seen one guy say she is gone, come Christmas, and another say first of January. Neither mentioned if that means gone for good, or for vacation. Somebody tell us, especially us few who still haven't seen Sansa.
Your date says November, but you meant December, obviously.

I tried to see her Friday, but y'all had her booked. I'll try again, of course.

I have seen one guy say she is gone, come Christmas, and another say first of January. Neither mentioned if that means gone for good, or for vacation. Somebody tell us, especially us few who still haven't seen Sansa. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
she told me she was leaving back to california or las vegas for christmas not sure if for good but i think so as she said she was just visiting here
she told me she was leaving back to california or las vegas for christmas not sure if for good but i think so as she said she was just visiting here Originally Posted by luismolina
She said she'd only be here for a while and to visit her again before she leaves.

Hoping it's just a vacation, I really enjoyed my time with her and she's one of the few I'd probably see again.