W the entertainer.

Just covering for the embarrassment that is Obama.

You should be grateful.
Dancing at a memorial? Yah that is cool.
Dancing at a memorial? Yah that is cool. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
F OFF, chimp. good bye.
Obama seemed to get a kick out of it. Neither one of those two idiots should have been allowed through the door.

Jim
It was generally reported the Bush speech was well received.

As a consequence, it's no surprise that some would be "uncomfortable" with the favorable reception he received by the "critics," who have in the past ridiculed him for lacking intelligence. Consistently and intentionally hidden from discussions is the FACT that Obaminable enlisted Bush to go to Africa with him to gain acceptance among the African people who had grown to appreciate all that the Bush administration did for the Africans, which exceeds anything done by Obaminable!

Walking the walk deserves greater appreciation than talking the talk!
Dubya took a class..,

Obama seemed to get a kick out of it. Neither one of those two idiots should have been allowed through the door.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
There was no door Jim. Don't you know? It was done on a soundstage in Virginia...
There was no door Jim. Don't you know? It was done on a soundstage in Virginia... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Figure of speech. You're such a dumbshit.

Jim
About as cool as President Obama bringing up Gun Control and Black Lives Matter with the crying, grieving family trying to come to grips with the horror of their loved ones being murdered.
About as cool as President Obama bringing up Gun Control and Black Lives Matter with the crying, grieving family trying to come to grips with the horror of their loved ones being murdered. Originally Posted by Jackie S
And how Odumbo idolized by name the life-long criminal Alton Sterling more times than he named the five murdered policemen.
It appears the same "crowd" who trashed Ben Carson are trashing Bush. Go figure.

All of you, please delete "911" from your cells. You don't deserved helps ASAP.
WAAAAHHHH WAAAAHHHHH WAAAAHHHHH!

He coulda whacked off on stage and you boys would still be whining about it.

Maybe he could get that procedure that turned Michael Jackson white... hmmmm.
WAAAAHHHH WAAAAHHHHH WAAAAHHHHH! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Is that anything like a "SOOOOOOOEEEEEEE!" to a piggyassupmamboolah?
Is that anything like a "SOOOOOOOEEEEEEE!" to a piggyassupmamboolah? Originally Posted by gfejunkie
No .... much too classy for YouRong.