Hey Deplorable Uneducated Republicans Here Is Who You Are! Listen To One Of Your Brothers!

Just another typical republican being interviewed, I am sure he is just like you, I can’t believe he is not from Texas, he will probably end up there before he goes to hell.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/cnn-host-...161053371.html
We all know that CNN is not a credible news source. Saturday Night Live has more real news coverage than CNN......LOL
We all know that CNN is not a credible news source. Saturday Night Live has more real news coverage than CNN......LOL Originally Posted by NoTell
No Tell, how fucking stupid are you? This was a video link to a interview, you can see it for yourself, it’s not reporting it’s a filmed conversation you dimwit, you just watch it!
Just another typical republican being interviewed, I am sure he is just like you, I can’t believe he is not from Texas, he will probably end up there before he goes to hell.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/cnn-host-...161053371.html Originally Posted by StandinStraight
So he's a Holocaust Denier. Is that any more ridiculous than you comparing Trump to Hitler? In your own little way you sound more like that guy than anyone else on this forum.

Jim
In your own little way .....

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Jim, do you recall the moment that HillariousNoMore referred to the Trump supporters as "Deplorables" ... I think it was ..

"a basket of Deplorables" ... something like that?

IMO if she had a chance to win, which was slim to none anyway, that single remark just about finished her off to the point of no return.

That's how stupid StandingInShit is ... and doubling down on it he actually believes the "label" offends Trump Supporters!!!!
No Tell, how fucking stupid are you? This was a video link to a interview, you can see it for yourself, it’s not reporting it’s a filmed conversation you dimwit, you just watch it! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
I watched the video and could not believe how she treated this man.

She called him the n-word.
Accused him of being a n-word
She Scolded him several times for being a n-word, after he said he was not a n-word.

UNBELIEVABLE!!!

I see why CNN ratings are down!!!

I see why CNN ratings are down!!! Originally Posted by NoTell
Originally Posted by StandinStraight View Post
No Tell, how fucking stupid are you? This was a video link to a interview,.....
I can see why StandingInShit's are ALSO!

It's UNBELIEVABLE how DEFECTIVE that DickTation machine is ....

.. it translates "an" to "a" !!!!!!
Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
They ARE annoying!
Saturday Night Live has more real news coverage than CNN......LOL
Originally Posted by NoTell
How stupid.

No Tell, how fucking stupid are you?
Originally Posted by StandinStraight
This stupid.

She called him the n-word.
Accused him of being a n-word
She Scolded him several times for being a n-word, after he said he was not a n-word
Originally Posted by NoTell

Jim, do you recall the moment that HillariousNoMore referred to the Trump supporters as "Deplorables" ... I think it was ..

"a basket of Deplorables" ... something like that?

IMO if she had a chance to win, which was slim to none anyway, that single remark just about finished her off to the point of no return.

That's how stupid StandingInShit is ... and doubling down on it he actually believes the "label" offends Trump Supporters!!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Yeah, Hillary pretty much fucked herself out of becoming President with that single remark which made her look like a total moron and all the liberals cheered making them the real "Deplorables"

Jim
[QUOTE=Mr MojoRisin;1060481075]Yeah, Hillary pretty much fucked herself out of becoming President with that single remark which made her look like a total moron and all the liberals cheered making them the real "Deplorables"

No Jim. Comey and the Russians Team Trump fucked Hillary. Now Team Trump is fucking America
No Jim. Comey and the Russians Team Trump fucked Hillary. Now Team Trump is fucking America Originally Posted by themystic
Those are talking points straight from hildebeest's book, mistake. You gotta let bygones be bygones, mistake. hildebeest lost, mistake. You gotta stop spewing hildebeest's propaganda for the sake of your own mental wellness, mistake.
Those are talking points straight from hildebeest's book, mistake. You gotta let bygones be bygones, mistake. hildebeest lost, mistake. You gotta stop spewing hildebeest's propaganda for the sake of your own mental wellness, mistake. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
No IB, Hillary didn't lose, America lost. And we lost to a group of Anti Americans colluding and conspiring with the Russians. Donald Trump sold America out to Vladimir Putin. Greed and Power. Trump aka Putin's Puppet

One of the many reasons Trump supporters are called Deplorable s