The 100.00 session.

I don't know if it's the economy or business is real bad but in Omaha BP I saw 22 ads in the last couple of days that were 150.00 or less and 12 for 100.00 and most for an hour. Now is it just Omaha or is it getting like that all over. I'm not real comfortable with backpage but that's cheap. Ladies what is going on and guys what do you think?
In this economy there are deal to be had. Just got to watch out for the scammers.
I don't want to see $100.00 providers! But I would love if $300.00 providers had a half price sale!
I don't know if it's the economy or business is real bad but in Omaha BP I saw 22 ads in the last couple of days that were 150.00 or less and 12 for 100.00 and most for an hour. Now is it just Omaha or is it getting like that all over. I'm not real comfortable with backpage but that's cheap. Ladies what is going on and guys what do you think? Originally Posted by burkalini

I think as the old saying goes, you get what you pay for in most cases!!!

I've seen those 100-150 ladies and let me tell you what it was like- UPSELL! OR that price is for body rub and tug only, no FS. It's a bait thing. They bait you with the low cost to get you in the door, then come to find out it's for a lame massage. I'm not saying their aren't deals to be had, but this is my experience.
I am speaking of a buss women...I take my hour rate and div in half and work with hobby men who are on a fix income (the baby boomer who are retiring now ) off the hourly rate.

You have to know the economy know in this age. If not than you will go off buss.
that is in any buss that you have.

The baby boommer is still hobby now but they have life on retire now. They have the money
they use to have. You have to ajust your rates do the baby boomer is retiring.

Haley rose
Rose are red so are redheads
Still looking +10
  • jan-w
  • 07-15-2011, 02:07 PM
In my area (KC), you can find the bargain ladies at 100/hr but they will almost always be old, 40's and up, or very heavy. That's OK if that's all you can spend and you don't mind older/heavy ladies.
i've got to chime in here.

i've seen ladies that charge fron $150 to $750 per hour for their time. and my findings are:
1. there is absolutely no correlation of fun to hourly rates
2. there is absolutely no correlation of menu items to hourly rates
3. the fun factor is based strictly on the individual lady and gent
4. the higher hourly rate incalls are normally at a top end hotel, though not always
5. most of the higher hourly rate ladies suffer from GPS, though not always
6. poor attitude / personality , there is absolutely no correlation to hourly rates

again, this is my opinion, take it for what it's worth. my advice, find a few ladies you have fun with and can afford, and have a ball !!
I don't want to see $100.00 providers! But I would love if $300.00 providers had a half price sale! Originally Posted by Still Looking

They do..They just never advertise their sales. It's one of the hidden secrets in the hobby that is never talked about...

Advertise High rates on some websites..give your ATFs discounted rates...Happens all the time.
Totally agree with Papa Joe!!
I complete agree PJ...my gifts remain in the low 200's but that is because I take into account the mens situation. I also now since for the most part have gone under the radar except for those I know or who I can verify I began a sweet thing..I offer massages full body with at a reasonable donation and now I have regulars I see for that...So a higher amount does not mean better care but you do need to do your research and verify the ladies as well....I have had several of my bfe's email me and say what do you think?..I goggle,do research for them and pass on all information unless it is someone I know personally or by reputation....
I've got to chime in here.

I've seen ladies that charge from $150 to $750 per hour for their time. and my findings are:
1. there is absolutely no correlation of fun to hourly rates
2. there is absolutely no correlation of menu items to hourly rates
3. the fun factor is based strictly on the individual lady and gent
4. the higher hourly rate incalls are normally at a top end hotel, though not always
5. most of the higher hourly rate ladies suffer from GPS, though not always
6. poor attitude / personality , there is absolutely no correlation to hourly rates

again, this is my opinion, take it for what it's worth. my advice, find a few ladies you have fun with and can afford, and have a ball !! Originally Posted by PAPA JOE
I think as the old saying goes, you get what you pay for in most cases!!!

Top Originally Posted by topsgt38801
+1 this is true in not just here but ..everything in life

what I don't understand is the one's that repeated go for the "deals" only to whine about not getting what they wanted. Go figure
But PJ is right
  • Old-T
  • 07-15-2011, 03:20 PM
[quote=Sweet N Little;1476411what I don't understand is the one's that repeated go for the "deals" only to whine about not getting what they wanted.
[/quote]

It is right up there with guys who see ladies with accurate photos and then complain that she was Skinny/heavy/blonde/redhead/etc.

Or who saw one lady famous for being bubbly and talkative (it was even in her handle) and then complained she talked too much.

Desire can certainly color one's judgement, but when it completely turns judgement off, that's not good.
I think everyone- hobbyists and providers included- are feeling the weight of the economy bearing down on them. And if you watch the news diligently, you know it is going to get far worse before it gets any better.

I dont like anyone to tell anyone else how to do biz, what to charge, how to work, etc. But I do and can fully understand when some ladies- especially good professional ones- reduce and slash prices because of this economy. I am guilty of it myself. I am known for giving exceptional discounts to veterans, seniors and also college students. I also give special rates to those who see me often. It is not only a part of advertising, marketing yourself and your biz in order to get the money, but also about competition- there are so many of us and we continue to reproduce in great numbers and more ladies are entering the biz because of the economy. If I have to cut my rates I will- but only to the point where I am comfortable.

I do agree, to a point, that if someone doesnt have the funds- then they shouldnt hobby because the hobby is a luxury- but at the same time- if my biz is running too slow and not as lucrative as I need it to be- then as with most successful businesses and in order to remain in business- I may have to cut corners and offer some incredible discounts.

They key, I have realized is this- as a reputable provider- no matter how low you end up going- the service MUST equal that to the service quaility you offered at your regular rate. Because when things are better- you want to maintain and be able to count on that reputation.

You cannot or in my opinion at least- should not- crimp on quality just because you chose to offer a special discount. If you do, then what is the point of those gents coming back to see you? And word of mouth spreads quickly too, men talk, we know this. Bad publicity spreads faster and greater than good publicity.

KKA
XOXO