Go ahead. Defund the police. "Make my day."

Take away the police, the National Guard, and the military and what are you left with? Vigilante justice. I, for one, would welcome it. My aim is true. It would certainly put all of the left wing activist judges out of a job. Right up to the Supreme Court. No one left to bring a case. No cases... No lawyers... No judges. Prosecutors... Gone... Attorney Generals... gone. Complete and total lawlessness. Bring it on! Whoever shoots first wins.

Oh yeah, Gun sales are going thru the roof!!! Vigilante justice for all. Another liberal scheme with unintended consequences.
The rich and politically connected don't need the police. They can hire theirs.
Mine would definitely be for hire.

Mine would definitely be for hire.

Originally Posted by gfejunkie
He used to be great, now he’s voting for Biden. I guess he handed in his badge and gun.
Doesn't matter. Still a great line.
The rich and politically connected don't need the police. They can hire theirs. Originally Posted by LexusLover
They can hire their own judges too.
They can hire their own judges too. Originally Posted by gnadfly
I knew a connected businessman for years who had a large wall-hanging behind his desk at his office, which read:

"A good politician is one who when he's bought stays bought!"

Back to the topic:

The LOONS who are proposing defunding/dismantling the police departments in their jurisdictions have (and will have) TAXPAYER-PAID "security" personnel to guard them at home & at work.

Example: It's easy for PissLousy to say "get rid" of the Guardsmen in DC .... as she stands in the taxpayer-funded secured building.

PissLousy never was known for her command of "the law" .... in fact she doesn't even read them when she votes on them.... that she admits.

18 U.S. Code § 1361.Government property or contracts

"Whoever willfully injures or commits any depredation against any property of the United States, or of any department or agency thereof, or any property which has been or is being manufactured or constructed for the United States, or any department or agency thereof, or attempts to commit any of the foregoing offenses, shall be punished as follows:

If the damage or attempted damage to such property exceeds the sum of $1,000, by a fine under this title or imprisonment for not more than ten years, or both; if the damage or attempted damage to such property does not exceed the sum of $1,000, by a fine under this title or by imprisonment for not more than one year, or both.

(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 764; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXII, § 320903(d)(1), title XXXIII, § 330016(1)(H), (L), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2125, 2147; Pub. L. 104–294, title VI, §§ 601(a)(3), 605(e), 606(a), Oct. 11, 1996, 110 Stat. 3498, 3510, 3511.)
18 U.S. Code § 1369.Destruction of veterans’ memorials

(a)Whoever, in a circumstance described in subsection (b), willfully injures or destroys, or attempts to injure or destroy, any structure, plaque, statue, or other monument on public property commemorating the service of any person or persons in the armed forces of the United States shall be fined under this title, imprisoned not more than 10 years, or both.
(b)A circumstance described in this subsection is that—
(1)in committing the offense described in subsection (a), the defendant travels or causes another to travel in interstate or foreign commerce, or uses the mail or an instrumentality of interstate or foreign commerce; or
(2)the structure, plaque, statue, or other monument described in subsection (a) is located on property owned by, or under the jurisdiction of, the Federal Government.
(Added Pub. L. 108–29, § 2(a), May 29, 2003, 117 Stat. 772.)
Maybe then I could get a gun with everything I got on my record there don't let get a gun.
  • oeb11
  • 06-05-2020, 07:50 AM
The DPST'sa devoutly wish to confiscate all guns in America - and put every citizen at risk of assult, robbery, home invasion, murder - with no way to protect themselves.

not to mention summary placement in DPST camps they are planning to place political opponents.

for the poster above - "Actions have consequences".
Maybe then I could get a gun with everything I got on my record there don't let get a gun. Originally Posted by Ripmany
You can. Floyd got one.
He used to be great, now he’s voting for Biden. Originally Posted by bambino
Really? That's like voting for an empty chair!

Maybe then I could get a gun with everything I got on my record there don't let get a gun. Originally Posted by Ripmany

Damn, you started off so well, I had hope but alas!
Damn, you started off so well, I had hope but alas! Originally Posted by HedonistForever
Obviously suffering from Bidenitis. Right?
Obviously suffering from Bidenitis. Right? Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Does "Bidenitis" turn one's skin darker?