URL / Website: https://springfield-mo.skipthegames....y/080742653295
City: Springfield
State: Missouri
Address: North Side Apartment
Activities: Convo, DFK, Body Worship, DATY, BBBJ, DATY, BBBJ/CIM
Hair Length and Color: Strawberry Blonde, Medium Length
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Short, but slender, weighs 100 to 115 pounds. Small breasts (A to B cup)
Recommendation: Yes
Yeah, she is fun! She is definitely spinner! My only complaint is that I always reek of smoke when I leave her place.
Sorry about the link - though it was the correct one.
Sorry about the link - though it was the correct one. Originally Posted by legal0910
The forum software concatenates long URLs for display/aesthetic purposes. So if you copy the URL, you need to right click and "copy the URL"; you cannot just highlight and copy the displayed text.
Thanks - I will from now on!
Have seen some bad reviews on her. This makes me think a little different.
Have seen some bad reviews on her. This makes me think a little different. Originally Posted by TimToolMan
Cake is wonderful. She definitely knows how to please orally and she really gets into the sex. I’ve seen her several times. I always enjoy my time with her.
She used me for money Staff edit The Dr I wouldn't recommend her at all
She used me for money Staff edit The Dr I wouldn't recommend her at all Originally Posted by chiefsfan51
I mean yeah... she's a hooker. What do you expect?

We're using them for sex, they use us for money.
Gentlemen please watch the encounter dates

#12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago.

Thread Closed

The Dr