Mother of cop killer gets arrested in hospital

File this under "the apple apparently doesn't fall far from the tree".

https://chicago.suntimes.com/2021/8/...cers-visit-him

Mother of brothers charged in murder of Chicago police officer arrested after scuffle at hospital while trying to see son

Evalena Flores, the mother of Emonte and Eric Morgan, was arrested at Christ Medical Center in Oak Lawn.

The mother of two brothers charged in the murder of a Chicago police officer has been arrested after scuffling with police and guards, kicking one of them, while trying to visit her son in the hospital, police said.
Evalena Flores was arrested at Christ Medical Center in Oak Lawn just before 8:30 a.m. Tuesday after she ran down a hall and confronted Chicago police officers and security guards posted outside the room of Emonte Morgan, Oak Lawn police said.
Flores tried to push by them, demanding to see her son, and kicked one of the guards in the groin, police said. She was arrested and taken to the Oak Lawn police station.
Detectives sought felony charges but the Cook County state’s attorney’s office instead filed misdemeanor charges of battery, resisting a peace officer and criminal trespass, according to police.
Morgan, 21, is charged with fatally shooting Chicago Police Officer Ella French and critically wounding another officer during a traffic stop in West Englewood Saturday night. His brother, 22-year-old Eric Morgan, is facing weapons charges.
Emonte Morgan was shot in the abdomen by a third officer on the scene.
The confrontation at the hospital occurred hours before both brothers were denied bail at separate court hearings. Prosecutors said both of them have made admissions in the killing.

• oeb11
  • 08-11-2021, 05:22 PM
Agreed
Lori lightfoot will visit her in jail, and the LSM will all howl and wail over her barbaric treatment by the Chicago PD.
Al sharpton will be in to race-bait, and hire lawyers to file charges of Police Abuse of teh woman.
fiden will send harris to console the poor woman, and get her to a FIVE STAR Chicago hotel with her sons for protection from the PD
At federal taxpayer expense.
Awwwwww a cop was killed!! So sad, I'm gonna cwy now..

Im just surprised that she was the only cop killed in Chicago in 2 years. For a city that size and with that many shootings, that is saying something good for the City. Glad they got the killers, hope they are given life or the chair.
  • oeb11
  • 08-11-2021, 07:09 PM
Not Lori's agenda or ideology. she will cut 'em loose to do it again - with compliance of her city DA's

Comment - I personally believe that state killing should be abandoned.

For many reasons
yes - there are criminals who must be permanently removed as a continuing danger to society

However, - i feel it is far worse to be locked in a cage for life with no parole - than an easy death by the State.
  • oeb11
  • 08-11-2021, 07:11 PM

Originally Posted by Little Monster

Pwease do - and call a social worker when an arsonist burns your house, when a killer invades , robs and murders people in your own home.

I pray those things do not happen - and also pray One comes to One's senses before it is too late.

Originally Posted by Little Monster

Thank you for continuing to show us who you are.
Thank you for continuing to show us who you are. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
You're welcome.
Awwwwww a cop was killed!! So sad, I'm gonna cwy now.. Originally Posted by Little Monster
Wow. What a POS thing to say.
Wow. What a POS thing to say. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Yeah. After the shit you and your fellow conservatives said about Floyd, you just have so much room to talk.

Conservative-fascist hypocrisy at it's finest.
Floyd was a pos criminal addict that the world is better off without, this is fact. The same cannot be said about the 20 something cop.
Floyd was a pos criminal addict that the world is better off without, this is fact. The same cannot be said about the 20 something cop. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Nope not even close to factual. But I do appreciate you proving my point for me.
Wow. What a POS thing to say. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
What else would expect from a foot connoisseur?
Yeah. After the shit you and your fellow conservatives said about Floyd, you just have so much room to talk.

Conservative-fascist hypocrisy at it's finest. Originally Posted by Little Monster
So is this an "Eye for an Eye" type of thing for you?
  • oeb11
  • 08-11-2021, 08:05 PM
The 'baiter' is in fine - form - and disclosing One's character also in fine-form.

disgusting does not begin to describe the Poster.