Do providers with piercings discourge you from seeing them

I'm willing to bet most guys over 45 don't like pierced anything but ears and hate tattoos. Originally Posted by clitlicker7
I am (much) older than 45, and I fit that generalization. Facial, nipple and genital piercings, especially, are so distracting to me that they are a turn off.
While I'm distracted/opposed to seeing gals who cover themselves in ink, I really don't mind piercings. They are not a distraction-- just as long as they don't come out during play and one of us accidentally steps on it. That nearly happened to me. Provider had a set of earrings and one fell out during our gymnastics meet on the bed. I almost stepped on the the little bugger getting out of bed. Fortunately, I saw it before putting down my foot. Gal never did find the backing for it. Hope neither one of us swallowed it
Ears and Belly Button are ok,, but I do not like any "vital parts" with metal attached, ie, boobs, tongue, pussy.
I voted maybe... It depends where/how many.
Different tastes for everyone I suppose.
I'm OK with modest ones like a little belly button trailer hitch. But the tongue.... I don't know. A BJ feels pretty good, never thought we would need to put a bicycle chain in the mix! Just saying....

To me they're a plus, like tats, a marker of someone who is into moving beyond the vanilla.
Piercings anywhere but the ears are gross to me. I just imagine them getting caught in something and ripping - ouch!