Review: (Indonesia) Weekend with a Stunner in Jakarta

Date: 10.15-10.17
Name: s***a- UTR
Contact Info: PM me and I might be able to pass it along- She is VERY UTR
URL / Website: -
General Area: Jakarta- Mulia hotel
Activities: Dancing the bar, DFK in the bar, booty grinding in the bar. Room- DFK, LTDFK, lots of titty play, DATY, DATO, TUHA, BBBJ, RUSSIAN, BBBJ, 69, KP, CG, RCG, MISH
Session Length: 2 days/2 nights
Fee: Paid her a total of about 2.5 million IDR- $275 USD +/-
Hair Length and Color: Black with some lighter brown streeks in it. Long past her shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Physical Description: Incredible tits! Rare find in Indonesia- 36D's....and they are amazing. Not a flaw on her skin at all, nothing, zero. Just perfect. Dressed to a T..High end dress, nice shoes, hair done up nice, just a well put together lasy. Thick body NOT FAT thick... Which is also a rarity down in Indonesia.(Usually Very Skinny) Great big ass perfect for slappin!
Recommendation: Yes
Attached Images File Type: jpg Stits.jpg (23.8 KB, 1243 views) File Type: jpg sonia1.jpg (70.0 KB, 1265 views)
I have another pic but am having problems resizing it- will try and get it posted.
Gosh, can't wait to go to indonesia! Do u have any potrait for that hottie? I will be going to jakarta at the end of the year, information would be greatly appreciated, pm if necessary. Thx in advance
She is very low volume and extremely UTR, so not sure if she would let me pass along her contacts. All other girls I will gladly pass along. Pics coming of another one... Appon arrival to Indonesia you will find that there are LOADS of hot women down here. Will you be in Jakarta? Let me know when you are heading over this way and I can give you a run down.
I've lived in Indonesia on and off since 2004 (plus earlier visits going back to 1992) and yes, your girl is a rare find - it's hard to find working girls with tits that big/nice. However, with all due respect, you paid a lot of money, probably more than you needed to.
Yeah for sure- But she was a rare find so I didnt care.
u just go to downtown jakarta, u can find more cheaper girls like this
but if u go to places like mulia or blok M, get ready to bring extra money
  • zofco
  • 05-02-2011, 07:03 AM
Can you give me S***a's phone number. I am in Jakarta for a couple more nights.

zofco
Can I get her number? I will be back in a few weeks?