Wow every strip club dead tonight

Feels like a Sunday at BDD and CL
CL?

EDIT:

NVM.

Chicas Locas.

Yes

It was like that last weekend too.
Ft. Worth clubs are usually dead on Sunday nights also. Cheap beer at Bucks though so that’s a plus.

(Edit: missed the fact that this post was referring to clubs on SATURDAY night. Sorry.)
It will pick up after football season starts. Usually summer months are slowest.
Dads having to save up for school supplys
I challenge u.. on the DEADEST day in town.... bucks fort worth will still have a crowd and fun to be sought!.. best club in 500 mile radius!
It will pick up after football season starts. Usually summer months are slowest. Originally Posted by Shep3.0
that's kind of funny.. more guys in the strip clubs to watch football, while side-eyeing the ladies.
that's kind of funny.. more guys in the strip clubs to watch football, while side-eyeing the ladies. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
It is funny. Tell the strippers that approach you and ask if you would like company, "No, I am here to not be bothered by dancers, I just want to sit here and eat the overpriced food, drink the overpriced drinks and watch sports on TV with no sound."
It is funny. Tell the ones that approach you and ask if you would like company, "No, I am here to not be bothered by dancers, eat the overpriced food, drink the overpriced drinks and watch sports on TV with no sound." Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote

and there is so much distraction all around, that you can't even watch the games properly.. but guys still go.. knock yourselves out.
Hey, it beats to hell trying to watch a game on TV at home with the SO, dressed in sweat pants and old t-shirt, vacuuming the floor all around you!
Give me cold beer, wings and bare ass titties anytime, ESPECIALLY when the game sucks or is a blow out!
I think y'all missed the logic about football season. Guys with SO at home. It's a great excuse to leave the house. Girls know that so more girls come to work during football season.

Talent is always best after labor day
I did miss the logic, LOL.. if it's worth that much to escape the SO, then.. that's another discussion.
But for those that do not have an SO, if I wanted to really watch a football game, I would not go to a strip club to do so.