Sundowner

• fives
  • 11-30-2019, 11:06 PM
I'm done with Sundowner, at least on Friday/Saturday night. As a party of one there is absolutely no place you are allowed to sit - everything is "reserved". Anywhere you stand someone comes along to tell you that you have to move. Difficult to watch the stage shows (yes I like to watch the stage shows) and impossible to tip.

Like Yogi says, no one goes there any more, it's too crowded.

Meh,they won't miss me.
WTF I upgraded my NY id for nothing ?
I'm done with Sundowner, at least on Friday/Saturday night. As a party of one there is absolutely no place you are allowed to sit - everything is "reserved". Anywhere you stand someone comes along to tell you that you have to move. Difficult to watch the stage shows (yes I like to watch the stage shows) and impossible to tip.

Meh,they won't miss me. Originally Posted by fives
If no one goes there anymore how is it crowded?

Meh,they won't miss me. Originally Posted by fives
The best tip you will spend at the Sundowner is for the bouncer. It is always the first one I give and will get you one of those reserved spots. Just make sure it is a good one or you will just be given a good spot to stand!
If no one goes there anymore how is it crowded? Originally Posted by Bigdaddy14606
yer special
I have a couple friends that go and we always go early on Fridays, get there around 1:00, the place is full of dancers and not crowded with dudes. Do a few private dances, have a few beers, watch the stage a bit and on the way back to the US by 5-6:00
If no one goes there anymore how is it crowded? Originally Posted by Bigdaddy14606
dude have you never heard of a yogism??
like it gets late early out there
I go there every time I am in Canada which is every couple months. I only go on weekdays though and I have had nothing but good luck. pricey but good times.
Is Mints still open? I seek to recall someone saying it was not...
I have a couple friends that go and we always go early on Fridays, get there around 1:00, the place is full of dancers and not crowded with dudes. Do a few private dances, have a few beers, watch the stage a bit and on the way back to the US by 5-6:00 Originally Posted by ben dover
Agree that's the best time to hit Downer. Had best times then and afternoons weekdays. Too busy nights.

Now Seds is supposed to be open days and more wild than Downer but haven't checked it out yet.

According to StripClubList Mints is open Weds/Thurs 8pm to 2am, and Fri/Sat 6pm to 2am but haven't been able to phone and confirm.
Says NO to all Stripclubs. Got tired of coming home smelling of perfume.
Says NO to all Stripclubs. Got tired of coming home smelling of perfume. Originally Posted by BfloEd
Maybe you should hang out with the strippers who smoke weed instead.....
Or try the Colonie… come home smelling of cig smoke....
Maybe you should hang out with the strippers who smoke weed instead.....
Or try the Colonie… come home smelling of cig smoke.... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar

Even WORSE! Cigar smoke...NO Thanks!