Activities: CBJ, Mish
Hair Length and Color: Dirty blone
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5'7, 130 lbs. Slim, 34B
Recommendation: Yes
  • cajun
  • 05-08-2021, 07:16 AM
Again, one that lists BBBJ and GFE as activities and offers neither... Thanks for the heads-up.
What GFE activities are most important to you?
  • cajun
  • 05-08-2021, 09:25 AM
Well, BBBJ for sure. The whole GFE terminology has been skewed over the last couple of years. And there is NO SUCH THING as LIMITED GFE!!! That would be kinda like limited penetration...lol My GF kisses,bbbj and such as well as DATY (for some). A LOT of these STG girls are just looking for a sucker here and there to make a buck and move on the the next so they just check all the boxes. Actually THEY aren't usually the ones checking the boxes, their "Friends" are.
  • cajun
  • 05-08-2021, 09:28 AM
I read the review that you wrote and you picked a WINNER for just that, GFE with BBBJ...
You mean Magical Hands Michelle from Beaumont?
Yes, a favorite of mine....well was..... having a hard time connecting with her now.
I don’t know what the problem might be...
Have you seen her recently?
  • cajun
  • 05-08-2021, 01:21 PM
Around January. I am not sure what here deal is though
  • cajun
  • 05-08-2021, 01:21 PM
Sorry to hijack...
GFE has definitely been super subjective in New Orleans for a long time.

I just keep it simple and only request PSE with a limit of only 2 “noes” or “rules” on a menu.

If she’s a 9 or 10 in the face and body I may change my requirements above. But even then I probably wouldn’t compromise because it sucks to be with a woman you really like who doesn’t fulfill the fantasy of doing what you really want to do. I don’t pay to tease myself and be told no. I know what I want same as she does. So I won’t settle for less.

If she’s just marginally attractive like an adjustable 6 that can morph to an 8 with make up (aka reconstructive surgery) at the very least she has to at the very least offer CIM and MSOG.

Pickings are slim here in this regard especially in regards to black ladies. Although I see all types.
Yes, I apologize for the hijack, but the subject of a provider not offering what her ad menu says is a concern.
One thing for sure guys, if one provider won’t, then just move on because plenty others will.