AG Barr Circus at Senate CMTE

I say Kevin got it right, the left has gone wacko
AG Barr is tearing them a new asshole. The Dim HOR Reps are more stupid than the Dim Senators.

Barr shouldn't appear before the House tomorrow if he is to be questioned by Dim lawyers.
Of course it's a circus.
What does anyone expect with a bunch of clowns.
I think Barr looked very bad today.
I think Barr looked very bad today. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Really? How? When? I only caught part of it but I thought he looked unflappable. He actually thinks before he speaks, unlike many of his camera-whore pipsqueak dim-retard interrogators.
Really? How? When? I only caught part of it but I thought he looked unflappable. He actually thinks before he speaks, unlike many of his camera-whore pipsqueak dim-retard interrogators. Originally Posted by lustylad
Barr said something like “how did we get here”? It was an embarrassment for the Democrats. Kavanaugh lite.
I sat here in my office and watched it.

If you call what Senator Hirono did as making Barr look bad, then I guess anybody can just read any asinine statement they wish and call it "facts".

I agree with what Senator Graham said when she finished her trade. "You just slandered this man". Slander is a civil crime.
https://www.google.com/search?q=slan...&client=safari

If I was AG Barr, I would file a lawsuits against her for defamation of character and slander. Just because you are a Senator does not allow you to say such reprensible things and get away with it.
  • oeb11
  • 05-01-2019, 03:36 PM
The performance of Maise Hirono was a complete disagrace for the Nation
Chariman Graham cut her off at her timelimit - saying-"You have slandered this Man"!

Hirono cared less. She did slander Barr.

Karma is a bitch- I hope it comes back on Hirono.

She is a disagrace.

Barr should skip the House committee tomorrow - It is just a DPST set-up to crucify him and accuse him of Obstruction of Justice. Anything he says will be fodder for the out of control DPST's!
And now from another point of view. Barr clearly displayed his love for trump’s scrotum. He has his nose so far up trump’s ass he wants to supervise the cases in SDNY and WV. Not to mention he had such a bad day under oath he is refusing to testify before the House. Nothing to see here folks, but, but, her emails.
The Hooker looked like a damn fool challenging Barr for Rosenstein's role in the Mueller investigation.

It was Congress that mandated that Rosenstein be involved in the Mueller investigation and that stupid bitch tried to blame Barr for shit that happened before Barr was ever appointed AG. She's a stupid, lying cunt.

Furthermore, the Hooker and her colleagues hired Mueller to conduct a two year investigation and then the Hooker demands that Barr do another investigation to verify Mueller's findings? Really?
And now from another point of view. Barr clearly displayed his love for trump’s scrotum. He has his nose so far up trump’s ass he wants to supervise the cases in SDNY and WV. Not to mention he had such a bad day under oath he is refusing to testify before the House. Nothing to see here folks, but, but, her emails. Originally Posted by Jaxson66

you seem out of sorts, poster. allow me to cheer you up.

BAHHAAAAAA
And now from another point of view. Barr clearly displayed his love for trump’s scrotum. He has his nose so far up trump’s ass he wants to supervise the cases in SDNY and WV. Not to mention he had such a bad day under oath he is refusing to testify before the House. Nothing to see here folks, but, but, her emails. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
It explains much that you perceive the U.S. Constitution and black letter law as a scrotum.
... Nothing to see here folks, but, but, her emails. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
Speaking of, where are they? What happened to the Anthony Weiner laptop that had them?
Barr said Mueller took a “snit” about the media coverage. Why would Mueller care about media coverage in the first place? Mueller shit himself because he came up empty. As Barr said, the DOJ is finished with this “matter”.
the liberals in congress says a lot about the idiot liberal base that voted them