Was Hunter Biden qualified to serve on the Board of a Ukraine gas Company?

• WTF
  • 11-19-2019, 09:12 AM
I mean checking all the Boards around the world there are strange bed fellows....

I do not have fake tits but I feel qualified to appraise them....

his resume is a lot stronger than I assumed, and that word 'qualified" is a Bitch to break down. his Daddy is qualified to be President, being at least 35 years old, and a US-born citizen. but his Vice-presidential duty unqualifies him in my eyes. strange indeed.
No.
He didn't grow up in the energy business.
No.
He didn't grow up in the energy business. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
huh? I didn't grow up in a Whore-mongering household, but that doesn't mean I'm not qualified to post 200+ reviews on a Hooker Board, LOL.

can you be a little more insightful?
  • WTF
  • 11-19-2019, 10:10 AM
No.
Thank you UC.

Do you think Gordon Sondlan was qualified to be Ambassador?

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trum...ssador-1472579

Donald Trump Appointed Gordon Sondland Because He Gave $1M to His Inauguration Party, Ex-Ambassador to Russia Says

He had the biggest qualification one could amagine.

He is Joe Biden’s son.
Thank you UC.

Do you think Gordon Sondlan was qualified to be Ambassador?

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trum...ssador-1472579

Donald Trump Appointed Gordon Sondland Because He Gave $1M to His Inauguration Party, Ex-Ambassador to Russia Says

Originally Posted by WTF

so did Obama. so did every modern president. what's yer point? Trump bad? Obama good?

BAHHAAAAA

https://publicintegrity.org/federal-...or-big-donors/

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...y-jobs-rewards

US diplomats cry foul as Obama donors take over top embassy jobs

The Cost of an Ambassadorship in Campaign Donations, Mapped

Congratulations to the proposed new ambassadors to New Zealand and Iceland who raised about $1.6 million in bundled contributions for President Obama. They could have gotten better countries for less.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...mapped/354581/
Cushy ambassadorships have been a payoff to supporters for 100 years.
No.
Thank you UC.

Do you think Gordon Sondlan (sic) was qualified to be Ambassador? Originally Posted by WTF

Only a fucking idiot would consider an US Ambassadorship to be analagous in any way to a seat on the Board of Directors of a private foreign company. An Ambassador is a public servant. Burisma is a profit-seeking firm in the private sector.

What possible value added does Hunter bring to the table in return for his obscene compensation, other than having his daddy's ear?

Your comparison is so absurd it pains me to point out the obvious. Think before you post, if you know how.
  • WTF
  • 11-19-2019, 01:54 PM
Cushy ambassadorships have been a payoff to supporters for 100 years. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
As have Cooperate Board Positions….
his resume is a lot stronger than I assumed... Originally Posted by Chung Tran
...can you be a little more insightful? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Can you? Wtf impressed you most about his resume?

His addiction problems? His dishonorable discharge from the Navy? His proclivity for fucking his brother's widow? Inquiring minds want to know!

Please tell me you're actually swallowing whatever laughable talking points the left-wing media clowns are now spewing to claim the Bidens "did nothing wrong"?
  • WTF
  • 11-19-2019, 01:59 PM
Only a fucking idiot would consider an US Ambassadorship to be analagous in any way to a seat on the Board of Directors of a private foreign company. An Ambassador is a public servant. Burisma is a profit-seeking firm in the private sector. Your comparison is so absurd it pains me to point out the obvious. . Originally Posted by lustylad
Oh it would pain you were this dialogue done in person....but luckily for many it is not.

The Ambassador that paid for his spot....was doing things in direct conflict of stated US policy.

I think it is more than relevant and the hypocrisy is getting deep.

• WTF
  • 11-19-2019, 02:02 PM
He had the biggest qualification one could amagine.

He is Joe Biden’s son. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Please tell me the Ambassador's qualification other than giving millions to Trump....

I await the hypocrisy.

Oh it would pain you were this dialogue done in person....but luckily for many it is not.

Originally Posted by WTF
is that some sort of internet tough guy talk?
  • WTF
  • 11-19-2019, 02:05 PM
is that some sort of internet tough guy talk? Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
PM me and I'll let you know ….in the meantime, do you have anything to comment on that is relevant?