Encounter: Catana vanilla delivered

User ID: -
Date: 12Dec2019
Name: Catana vanilla
Phone: (850)-525-1241
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://pensacola.skipthegames.com/f...h/831104799657
City: Pensacola
State: Florida
Address: -
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Bbbj
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Black, mid back
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: Pretty attractive, thin
Recommendation: Yes
I thought she was cash and dash. I will wait for more info before plunging. This review by a first timer. Fishy
Sgent30, I have seen her once and had no problems. My buddy referred me to her. It was last year. I tried another time and the scheduled time went by with no texts and then a few hours later she texted me to apologize. No biggie for me because she is 5 to 10 mins from me. That would be terrible for a guy who drove for 45 mins to an hour and get ghosted. I have checked her out for years but was hesitant because of some of the things mentioned in reviews. I think at this point it may be a hit or miss. She is a pretty girl, a great body, likes to kiss and very good oral skills. The only thing worse, scheduling with Chloe.
RJR133, welcome to ECCIE.

Pretty decent first review, and thank you for taking the time to post it.

There have been some negative reports of Catana lately. But, seems like you had a good time.

Any other girls in the area that you are interested in? Let us know, we’ll be glad to help!!!
I’ve said this before on other reviews about her, but I’ve seen her 10-15 times and NEVER had a problem. She’s always been a very sweet North Carolina girl.
Not saying that others haven’t had problems but I haven’t.