politics of the super bowl

no mention or sight of kaepernick?

obligatory homage to kobi?

no kneeling?

some reference to the armed forces?

no reference to the police though?

lady gaga,“I better hear no lip-syncing tomorrow!”

but j lo can't sing nor can shakira but what they rely on is rapid camera movement

demi lovato singing the national anthem, who knows how that might work out, here's hoping for something good out of her

and then there's the "heartland" team versus the left coast team from the city that the tech giants and their liberal mindset has turned into a cess pit
  • WTF
  • 02-02-2020, 10:37 AM
You sound like the thought police

I think the 9ers have the better team.

But KC has the better QB....I tend to go with Defense in these games.
You sound like the thought police Originally Posted by WTF
if that made sense I'd respond to it
  • WTF
  • 02-02-2020, 10:52 AM
if that made sense I'd respond to it Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
You just did you moron
name calling is so like you
  • oeb11
  • 02-02-2020, 11:19 AM
"Thought police" - so like the Fascist DPST's to accuse others of their own agenda.
Thank you - ftw!
"Thought police" - so like the Fascist DPST's to accuse others of their own agenda.
Thank you - ftw! Originally Posted by oeb11
thanks for putting his nonsensical retort into its proper perspective
  • oeb11
  • 02-02-2020, 11:35 AM
Thank you - NGIT - I always appreciate your contributions!
One need look no further than our "liberal" college campuses to see "thought control and thought police" out in full force.

UC Berkeley used to be a first rate university - now just a DPST indoctrination pit.
  • WTF
  • 02-02-2020, 11:52 AM
Do you two butt buddies care to make a prediction on the actual football game or do you want to discuss girly ass shit like the commercials and commentary?

Man up girls.
Do you two butt buddies care to make a prediction on the actual football game or do you want to discuss girly ass shit like the commercials and commentary?

Man up girls. Originally Posted by WTF
The thread is about the politics the powers behind the game threads throughout the game even yes the commercials allowed, not the game itself but discussing the game is an improvement over your initial unvarnished post
  • WTF
  • 02-02-2020, 01:07 PM
The thread is about the politics the powers behind the game threads throughout the game even yes the commercials allowed, not the game itself but discussing the game is an improvement over your initial unvarnished post Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Just pick who you think will win and why and stfu with all the other nonsense about the game.

Who gives a fuck about that crap? Go join the girly table if you wanna talk about the commercials
Do you two butt buddies ....
Man up girls. Originally Posted by WTF
Another one of WDF's admitting defeat posts. WDF is gay and sad he can't hijack this thread.

The NFL paid JayZ a lot of money to put on this half time show.
  • oeb11
  • 02-02-2020, 01:24 PM
When fascist DPST's resort to name-calling/scatology - they know they are defeated!!!!
On clay Allison’s tombstone it reads “he never killed a man who didn’t need killing”

You’re the sort one could enjoy thrashing
  • WTF
  • 02-02-2020, 01:28 PM
On clay Allison’s tombstone it reads “he never killed a man who didn’t need killing”

You’re in that group Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
I agree oeb11 needs culling from your flat earther society otherwise known as Trumpville.