trump congratulated Kanas after Chief’s win

Trump congratulates state of Kansas after Chiefs win Super Bowl but they play in Missouri.

The self proclaimed stable genius with the best Education couldn’t find Missouri with a map!
Trump congratulates state of Kansas after Chiefs win Super Bowl but they play in Missouri.

The self proclaimed stable genius with the best Education couldn’t find Missouri with a map! Originally Posted by Jaxson66
LOL...I wondered which TDS sufferer would post this first.

It was quickly corrected and we can move on. Wonder if Obama considered either Kansas or Missouri part of his 57 states?
its very easy to confuse the 2 Kansas Cities as they are located across each other by state lines; Kansas, Missouri.

the mention of KC in a conversation which would lead to "which Kansas City are we talking about?"

but then, its the same thing with Portland; ones in Maine, the other is in Oregon.
  • oeb11
  • 02-03-2020, 09:34 AM
j666- Another CRIME to Impeach 45 in 2021!!
you must be so happy!!!!
Not much of a football fan is he... but he knows how it should be managed, kinda like he knows more than the generals.
  • oeb11
  • 02-03-2020, 03:30 PM
j666 - Impeach 45 in 2021~~~~
Give your balls a tug, yous fucking losers. He’s your president, eh? He should know the difference. It is amazing how you Trumpholians spend ever waking hour making excuses for this monumental idiot.

Didn’t he get blackballed any the National Football League?

I am the self proclaimed stable genius with the best Education but I have TDS! Originally Posted by Jaxass66
Wow you are so ate up with your hatred for Trump you really should seek help! they are the Kansas City Chiefs not the Missouri Chiefs I'm sure there are just as many fan's who live on the Kansas side that live in Missouri
Wow you are so ate up with your hatred for Trump you really should seek help! they are the Kansas City Chiefs not the Missouri Chiefs I'm sure there are just as many fan's who live on the Kansas side that live in Missouri Originally Posted by Hotrod511
Yous are a total fucking moron! I suppose yous are a fan of the Arlington Cowboys too.
Give your balls a tug, yous fucking losers. He’s your president, eh? He should know the difference. It is amazing how you Trumpholians spend ever waking hour making excuses for this monumental idiot.

Didn’t he get blackballed any the National Football League? Originally Posted by HoeHummer(Assup)
another moron with TDS HummerHoe Assup
I am a total fucking moron! I'm a fan of the Arlington Cowboys too. Originally Posted by HoeHummer(Assup)
of the dipshits
That’s a TEXAS sizeds 10-4.

Pull your finger out of your ass
That’s a TEXAS sizeds 10-4.

Pull your finger out of your ass Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Pull your elbow out of your ass first.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=21713
OP Trump congratulates KANAS? First I've heard of this, Einstein.
How many times has Biden called Iowa by the name of Ohio?