New Gallup poll........

Has Trumps approval at 49%! The highest he’s been in the Gallup poll and higher than Obama during the same period of his administration. He’s at 42% with independents which is 5 points higher than Gallup’s last poll.

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/02/04/p...oll/index.html

BAHAHAHAHA
  • oeb11
  • 02-04-2020, 02:43 PM
Did someone forget to tell pelosi, schumer, schitt, and nadler - that Impeachment would stain the Trump Presidency, and result in a Fascist DPST election victory in Nov 2020?????
I like the line of "continued strength in the economy". From a cnn reporter no less.
  • WTF
  • 02-04-2020, 02:50 PM
Is it November?

I didn't think so....

Just for you HummerHoe (Assup)
  • oeb11
  • 02-04-2020, 02:56 PM
ftw - see post above.

Thinking is not part of the Fascist DPST narrative - only regurgitation of the narrative is permitted.
Is it November?

I didn't think so.... Originally Posted by WTF
Who said it was fucknuts.
Originally Posted by matchingmole
It is hilarious that WTFF knows it’s actually not November!!!!
Is it November?

it's always November on Uranus

it's always November on Uranus

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Don’t mention Anus’s. It gets him all horned up and he’ll keep stalking my asshole.
https://www.newsweek.com/best-econom...ll-cnn-1478567

AMERICANS' POSITIVE VIEWS ON THE ECONOMY COULD EARN TRUMP A BOOST IN 2020, NEW POLL SUGGESTS

No matter where you look ( even CNN is reporting this ) all reports show Trump getting high marks on handling the economy that Obama built BwaaaaaHaHa!

More than three quarters of Americans rate the economy favorably—the most since 2001, according to a poll by CNN.
The data also indicated that the Democratic presidential candidates seem to have slipped in popularity. In recent hypothetical matchups against U.S. President Donald Trump, fewer respondents chose Democrats than they did in previous CNN polls.
Is it November?

WHAT IS YOUR TAKE ON IOWA...
That about sums it up.