we need to return to the days of dimocrats needing to lie more

to be a dimocrat running for office once meant you had to lie your ass off

its been that way as long as I can remember

dimocrats were forced to use euphemisms, redefine words to use that held one meaning to the American people and another to the dimocrats, all in efforts to mask their true selves and remain politically viable

the sad thing is, I don't think these things are a must do as much as they once were

but even so, lies are still required for the introduction of new transformations of America, that is, until the Stockholm syndrome acceptance of any single transformation has time to take firmer hold in a sizeable portion of americans

so it is still true, in certain areas, that defunding the police is a bad political position

so of course raphael warnock has to still lie to Georgians

out of the mouth of one of his babbling babes:

"so police officers are not all good. you know what I am saying? most of them are bad. we know that"

https://weatherinternal.com/project-...ow-that-video/

so if we could just return to the days when every word out of a dimocrat mouth had to be a lie, id feel better about america
More amusement and another post to make fun of the posters that still try to defend the biggest loser ever and the most corrupt pos ever. Just glad there were a handful of gop that didn't let stupid defund the military
correction....

its "we don't give a f*ck"

its not nobody . at least not yet

other than that small correction , we are in complete agreement
I didn't actually read your post. It didn't make since after 2 sentences. I'm just glad that we can agree that the gop depends on major corruption to get them elected
  • oeb11
  • 01-04-2021, 03:20 PM
DPST's - go right on ahead with your agenda - Defund, disarm, and Disband all police in america - and send social workers to your AntiFa-BLM riots. and to all reported crimes. Empty the Prisons because they are racist.

yeah - that is the way to control crime
Take away all weapons from law-abiding citizens - and put them into the hands of those released from prison and the gang-bangers.

That is a society like Portland Oregon that is DPST Heaven.

See how long you last- DPST's! Enjoy biden's senility and harris communist radicalism while they last.

DPST's best enact 'election reform" - meaning only DPST votes are counted - because another round of elections come in two years. After all - DPST's have centuries of experience at Voter Fraud.

See how much damage you can do to America in Two years - DPST's!

Better get Humpin' on it!
Total Controlling DPST hate Rule is only two Senate Seats away from Reality.
I think Trump supporters are dumb AF fuck and will believe any crackpot conspiracy theory. Originally Posted by oeb11
WE MADE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
the only conspiracy you don't believe in is the Truth 404
DPST's - go right on ahead with your agenda - Defund, disarm, and Disband all police in america - and send social workers to your AntiFa-BLM riots. and to all reported crimes. Empty the Prisons because they are racist.

Take away all weapons from law-abiding citizens - and put them into the hands of those released from prison and the gang-bangers.

See how long you last- DPST's! Enjoy biden's senility and harris communist radicalism while they last.

DPST's best enact 'election reform" - meaning only DPST votes are counted - because another round of elections come in two years. After all - DPST's have centuries of experience at Voter Fraud.

Total Controlling DPST hate Rule is only two Senate Seats away from Reality. Originally Posted by oeb11
Check your PMS

Total Controlling DPST hate Rule is only two Senate Seats away from Reality. Originally Posted by oeb11
Amen!
Banana Republic "we are" ,, the sad part is it is not good for anybody that's not a elite millionaire
Says the guy that supports the party that only cares about millionaires.
to be a dimocrat running for office once meant you had to lie your ass off

its been that way as long as I can remember

dimocrats were forced to use euphemisms, redefine words to use that held one meaning to the American people and another to the dimocrats, all in efforts to mask their true selves and remain politically viable

the sad thing is, I don't think these things are a must do as much as they once were

but even so, lies are still required for the introduction of new transformations of America, that is, until the Stockholm syndrome acceptance of any single transformation has time to take firmer hold in a sizeable portion of americans

so it is still true, in certain areas, that defunding the police is a bad political position

so of course raphael warnock has to still lie to Georgians

out of the mouth of one of his babbling babes:

"so police officers are not all good. you know what I am saying? most of them are bad. we know that"

https://weatherinternal.com/project-...ow-that-video/

so if we could just return to the days when every word out of a dimocrat mouth had to be a lie, id feel better about america Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought

I would feel better about America if we could eliminate Democrats all together. Think about it for a moment, less crime, less wasteful spending children would get a realistic education instead of this indoctrination B.S. We would go back to living like Americans are suppose to live Free and Independent.
[/COLOR]
I would feel better about America if we could eliminate Democrats all together. Think about it for a moment, less crime, less wasteful spending children would get a realistic education instead of this indoctrination B.S. We would go back to living like Americans are suppose to live Free and Independent. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Why aren’t you marching in DC today, Q?

You got the anger and hatred for your fellow AMERICAN. I’m sure you’ve got the ordinance.

What’s missing? Courage?
  • WTF
  • 01-06-2021, 08:39 AM

Too late....Trump done lost those seats for the GOP!

That was Trump's last gift to the so called rhino's....you know the one's who still believed in fiscal responsibility.