Headed to SBC this week

Headed to SBC this week (Wednesday/Thursday).
Haven’t been there in a few years and wondered what the hot spots are.
Any suggestions?
Dallas
Dallas Originally Posted by Linus2016
And that is why we cannot keep good solid ladies here!! Every time someone asks who to see we say something stupid like Dallas or Monroe or Lafayette. My man seek out destiny. Seek out Whitney Weston. Seek out KDenise. Seek out jade. Seek out. My man we have solid providers here that will rock your world! To all our local ladies I love y'all
I 100% agree with guy, there's some great talent here.. destiny 100% a have too, k.denise, solid yes every chance I get for aure.. Jade is a great quick stop no doubt and will cramp your big toe with them dsL skills.. ������
Guy, I should have been more clear with my answer. Yes, those listed are all wonderful ladies, worthy of praise… My unclear point was, in my most humble opinion , as a place, Shreveport sucks. Are there some good restaurants, yes. But it seems like most of the people here treat this place like it’s their college rental apartment their freshman year. The roads suck, our city government is a laughing stock, the view as you drive down I20 passing through the area of the stadium is disgusting, blight, empty buildings everywhere around town. And let’s not even start on the crime issues. The ladies you mentioned are indeed wonderful, the city around them, not so much.
And that is why we cannot keep good solid ladies here!! Every time someone asks who to see we say something stupid like Dallas or Monroe or Lafayette. My man seek out destiny. Seek out Whitney Weston. Seek out KDenise. Seek out jade. Seek out. My man we have solid providers here that will rock your world! To all our local ladies I love y'all Originally Posted by Just a normal guy
Ah man… NO ONE is saying “go to Monroe”!
Almost spit out my drink on that one!