City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: LFK, Table Shower, BBBJ, Massage, K9, Motorboat
Hair Length and Color: Long healthy silky hair
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: If you’ve seen Bibi you know she’s a sexy millf. Big boobs and a round booty
Recommendation: Yes
Update on her friend. I forgot to add she was tatted up. Who ever sees her, pls review her and get a name. She was good looking
What’s her face like?
Same Bibi from Exercise?
Thanks for the review. Been wondering if there was anyone worth seeing at pearls.
Can someone pm me the current damage at pearls? Haven’t been there for years.
  • 01-23-2024, 08:11 AM
Anyone know the lineup at pearls?
Thanks for the review. Been wondering if there was anyone worth seeing at pearls.
Can someone pm me the current damage at pearls? Haven’t been there for years. Originally Posted by dewmenow
It’s 240 a hour buuut since you haven’t been there in years, pay like it’s still 2019 200 a hour
Lol
I liked the 140/200 years.
Was this bbfs and cip?
It’s 240 a hour buuut since you haven’t been there in years, pay like it’s still 2019 200 a hour Originally Posted by VanillaCoke
$240 total? Back in the day it was door fee plus tip = $200. Want to make sure I’d go prepared. Been doing the subamp thing … haven’t been to a real amp in a long while.
My bad, it was 220 total for the hour but start at 200. My friend went there two months ago for the $140 30 minute rate, so that makes me believe they’ll take your 200. And knowing they aren’t busy/reviewed. High chance of getting away with 200. That’s how I got reminded of this place and gave the 220
Interesting. I was under the impression that you just can’t find 30/140 any longer…at least for all levels.
The Lisa room at Pearls is one of the best around ! Attached shower room means you can play in the shower as long as you want . BiBi meets my taste very well . Some might not agree but I’d hit that anytime !
Man, I miss Lisa! She will forever be goated ��
Her friend is Barbi. Tatted milf baddie.