issues constantly being logged out

anyone else having issues constantly being logged out? i'll log in, click search, it will prompt for username/password again. write a review, after i submit, prompt for credentials again. every few screens or clicks it acts like i am not logged in.
Try clearing your browser cache.

While sites can glitch this is many times a browser thing.
Most likely still issues with the site. They hope to have all issues fixed soon, I sent your post along to the support team here too.
Did everyone miss this? It's plain as fuckin day....

oh wait... let me zoom in:

02-18-2017 until 02-24-2017
DickEmDown
Admin Trick

Reviews: 25

Site Maintenance

To all,

There will be site maintenance over the next 5 days. This maintenance will also include the Chat room.

If a member notices any strange site behavior between now and next Thursday the 23rd, please send a detailed report to websupport@eccie.net

We ask that you please be patient during this process to make the site better and more secure for our users.

Thank you,
Eccie Staff
thanks all for the help! elle, any chance of of you coming to rochester?
Elle's browser cache advice is good, or get a general purpose cleanup like CCleaner ( get the real copy from www.piroform.com, https://www.piriform.com ), not the 'www.filehippo.com' version. There are free and more complete paid versions, the free one should suffice. Run both the 'cleaner' which is a default and then look at the left side and select the registry cleaner. Run that also.
Hire the Russians
Hire the Russians Originally Posted by keeponrisin
LMAO
The mobile site doesn't give me any issues maybe try it..
Hire the Russians Originally Posted by keeponrisin

shhhhh.... my work there is done.
And I don't want to blow my cover if I return with my compatriot to my former ATSH status....
shhhhh.... my work there is done.
And I don't want to blow my cover if I return with my compatriot to my former ATSH status.... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Paulie - You're just so damned helpful!
Paulie - You're just so damned helpful! Originally Posted by Perryay
Is that what you call it?
Paulie - You're just so damned helpful! Originally Posted by Perryay
Is that what you call it? Originally Posted by Highwayman64