INFRACTIONS

Im unable to post ads/new threads. I apologize for the infractions mistake on communication with my team. Can you please instruct me on how to rectify the situation?

Thank you,
Management
Astonishing Beauties
You are unable to post an ad, because you registered your account as a male. Males cannot post ads, only females.

If you have any questions about your infractions, you need to email: Dallas@eccie.net
You are unable to post an ad, because you registered your account as a male. Males cannot post ads, only females.

If you have any questions about your infractions, you need to email: Dallas@eccie.net Originally Posted by slubby
THERE WAS A MISTAKE IN THE SEX THE PERSON ON THE AVATAR IS 100% FEMALE

If you have any questions about your infractions, you need to email: Dallas@eccie.net Originally Posted by slubby
my name is ******* (edit B3) i am in the Avatar photo for
AstonishingBeauties ad i sent you my ID photo also with a photo attached
the wrong batagory was pushed. I AM 100% FEMALE. WILL YOU PLEASE POST THE
AD. A COUPLE OF INFRACTIONS WAS ON Astonishing Beaauties by mistake because one of the girls that work for the Agency didn't know it was
posted already. i hope it can be Recified.
my name is ******* i am in the Avatar photo for
AD. A COUPLE OF INFRACTIONS WAS ON Astonishing Beaauties by mistake because one of the girls that work for the Agency didn't know it was
posted already. i hope it can be Recified. Originally Posted by AstonishingBeauties
Based on your account and signature you appear to be a pimp. Is that true??
Based on your account and signature you appear to be a pimp. Is that true?? Originally Posted by corona
I was thinking the same thing too.
mmmm.... questions continue to pile up...
  • Crock
  • 09-26-2018, 05:37 PM
my name is <removed because I'm nice> i am in the Avatar photo for
posted already. i hope it can be Recified. Originally Posted by AstonishingBeauties
Did you just post your real name? A quick google search shows some pictures on professional websites that match your avatar. You might want to edit that and ask the mods to scrub this thread.
OH Jesus... did you out yourself? that is a year ban in here!!!
It's a male profile
  • 09-26-2018, 09:10 PM
Makes sense now lol
Well this thread went well.
The word "TEAM" is a big red flag, if nothing else. Have fun and play safe.