HIGH GAS PRICES POLE

I would do it but I get enough junk email BS.
That would be "poll" not "pole"
Unless you can give some of the blame to gas-guzzling Nascar races. But hey, in that case I'm sure we would forgive it if Danica were to ride our pole.
That would be "poll" not "pole" Originally Posted by ExNYer

thank you good buddy
Once again... not one word about The FED, Quantitative Easing and Dollar Devaluation.
The main reason why Energy, Food, Stocks... everything is inflated via the debasement of the currency.
Oh, and High Frequency Trading manipulation is taking place also.
The CME had to intervene on February 20, 2013 at 11:01:36 Chicago time. Crude oil futures were hit with over 2,500 contracts within 2 seconds.
Last year or so the lower pump price was purported to be the improving economy .... so ....

.... the economy is sliding into the shitter again?

And, personally, I think the OP got it right on "the POLE"!
Last year or so the lower pump price was purported to be the improving economy .... so ....

.... the economy is sliding into the shitter again?

And, personally, I think the OP got it right on "the POLE"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Do presidents have control over monetary policy?
No they don't. Oil is priced in dollars...
So tell us... how can presidents lower gas prices?

Again... not one word about the FED or the market speculators.
The pole is a joke.
Have you ever eaten Polish food? Talk about high gas!
Do presidents have control over monetary policy?
No they don't. Oil is priced in dollars...
So tell us... how can presidents lower gas prices?

Again... not one word about the FED or the market speculators.
The pole is a joke. Originally Posted by SEE3772

I've thought for some time now that speculators were driving oil prices. There's about 400 times more oil traded every day than is used worldwide in a day. I don't think there's any way that fact isn't effecting price.
It seems you agree or am I wrong?
My solution would be to raise the margin requirements needed to get in the game. That would drive specs out of it. At least some of them. No?
I've thought for some time now that speculators were driving oil prices. There's about 400 times more oil traded every day than is used worldwide in a day. I don't think there's any way that fact isn't effecting price.
It seems you agree or am I wrong?
My solution would be to raise the margin requirements needed to get in the game. That would drive specs out of it. At least some of them. No? Originally Posted by Ducbutter
Good luck getting a answer. I hope he does.
I would do it but I get enough junk email BS. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
put in one of your donkey friends like I just did
Spent a few weeks in London. .... fuck....gas is CHEAP in the US.
So is everyrhing else. Anyone else concur, or is this just a bitch and moan thread?
or is this just a bitch and moan thread? Originally Posted by UB9IB6
aren't they all?