Jews leaving France...

...because of the rise of anti-Semitic incidents:

http://www.cnn.com/video/?hpt=hp_t3#...ish-exodus.cnn

Of course, the broadcast glosses over who is committing all of the crimes and harassment: France's Muslim population.
  • CJ7
  • 04-16-2013, 12:42 PM
Jew?

which one?

lmfao
The political left of Europe are the enablers; it can happen here....the American left aspires to be more like Europe...and this is what you get........
Jew?

which one?

lmfao Originally Posted by CJ7
Good catch. Fixed it.
The loss of all that talent, intelligence, experience, skills, and material wealth provided by peaceful Jewish people - replaced by hateful Muslims bent upon destroying Western society and replacing it with misogyny, theocracy, and everything against what you liberals stand for, because you favor unfettered immigration and insult conservatives who oppose it.
The loss of all that talent, intelligence, experience, skills, and material wealth provided by peaceful Jewish people - replaced by hateful Muslims bent upon destroying Western society and replacing it with misogyny, theocracy, and everything against what you liberals stand for, because you favor unfettered immigration and insult conservatives who oppose it. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
I didn't check the link. Have all Jews left France? I bet not.
  • CJ7
  • 04-16-2013, 03:10 PM
personally, I'm wondering where they intend to place all that talent, intelligence, experience, skills, and material wealth , given the fact theres 2 billion Muslims in the world
personally, I'm wondering where they intend to place all that talent, intelligence, experience, skills, and material wealth , given the fact theres 2 billion Muslims in the world Originally Posted by CJ7
First, it's about 1.2-1.3 billion. I don't know where you get 2 billion.

Second, according to the news report, they are fleeing to Israel, where antisemitism is not tolerated, to put it mildly.
If is always funny to me that some of the biggest defenders of Islam
is the Left, when Islam would seek to destroy all of their political beliefs
and agendas.

A little thing called Sharia Law.

Maybe they have some political dominatrix fetish fantasy or something.
  • CJ7
  • 04-16-2013, 03:44 PM
First, it's about 1.2-1.3 billion. I don't know where you get 2 billion.

Second, according to the news report, they are fleeing to Israel, where antisemitism is not tolerated, to put it mildly. Originally Posted by ExNYer

http://www.muslimpopulation.com/World/
If is always funny to me that some of the biggest defenders of Islam
is the Left, when Islam would seek to destroy all of their political beliefs
and agendas.

A little thing called Sharia Law.

Maybe they have some political dominatrix fetish fantasy or something. Originally Posted by bojulay
It is always funny to me that the right-wing rednecks lack the capability to understand that the vast majority of Muslims don't seek to destroy anyone's political beliefs or agendas. They just want to be left alone to practice their religion. Like Christians.

That having been said, I've spent some time in France the past few years....and the locals, especially in Paris and Jewish or not, are quite critical of the government in relation to the Muslim influx. Bad riots in 2005 and last year.
http://www.muslimpopulation.com/World/ Originally Posted by CJ7
Jackass. That's an Islamist propaganda website. Can't you tell?

Think about it. It's a website dedicated to nothing more that telling us (warning us?) how many Muslims there are in the world. They inflate their numbers to intimidate others.

Just read the comments section for chrissake. Here is one:

MUSLIM POPULATION IS GOING TO BE DOUBLE IN 2050 SO IN 2012 IS 3.2 BILLIONS AND IN 2050 WILL BE 6.5 BILLIONS AND IN 2070 MUSLIM POPULATION WILL BE 8 BILLIONS AND IN 2100 90 % THE WORLD WILL BE WITH MUSLIMS AND IN 2150 ALL THE WORLD WILL BE MUSLIMS.

That guy is a real mathematician.

Also, they list "North American" as having a population of 346 million. But the US and Canada alone have that many people. If you click on "North America" they actually list Mexico, but the number for the 3 countries add up to over 450 million.

The reputable sources I have read put the number at about 1.2B to 1.3B.
The political left of Europe are the enablers; it can happen here....the American left aspires to be more like Europe...and this is what you get........ Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Is there any bad or undesireable thing in the world that you can't manage to blame on your political foes? Here's some French for you: Douche......
Jackass. That's an Islamist propaganda website. Can't you tell?

Think about it. It's a website dedicated to nothing more that telling us (warning us?) how many Muslims there are in the world. They inflate their numbers to intimidate others.

Just read the comments section for chrissake. Here is one:

MUSLIM POPULATION IS GOING TO BE DOUBLE IN 2050 SO IN 2012 IS 3.2 BILLIONS AND IN 2050 WILL BE 6.5 BILLIONS AND IN 2070 MUSLIM POPULATION WILL BE 8 BILLIONS AND IN 2100 90 % THE WORLD WILL BE WITH MUSLIMS AND IN 2150 ALL THE WORLD WILL BE MUSLIMS.

That guy is a real mathematician.

Also, they list "North American" as having a population of 346 million. But the US and Canada alone have that many people. If you click on "North America" they actually list Mexico, but the number for the 3 countries add up to over 450 million.

The reputable sources I have read put the number at about 1.2B to 1.3B. Originally Posted by ExNYer
It's a shitload, one way or the other.
  • WTF
  • 04-16-2013, 04:17 PM
I thought the 75% tax rate would be the reason! JL will next call me anti Semitic for making a joke!