Oh look, look, look

Obama went ahead and called it an "act of terror." The loony tunes can wipe that criticism off the list. Of course, it's going to turn out to be some homegrown lunatic unless I miss my bet.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/...ors_picks=true

That was a black powder explosion.....maybe regular gunpowder. But, not high explosive. All that white smoke. And, they're saying the shrapnel was BB's.
Finally.........i guess Team Obama saw the poll data........

You might be right; Obama wouldn't dare call it terrorism if Islam was involved.
The loony poll?

Oh, no of course he wouldn't. He's too busy droning members of that religion. You can't have it both ways Whirly turd......
  • CJ7
  • 04-16-2013, 12:46 PM
it was an act of terror, no if ands or buts about it
I am thinking it will turn out to be domestic inspired terrorism; Obama wouldn't dare label it terrorism if somehow Islam is involved....we only need to look at his handling of the Fort Hood massacre - 12 dead and 31 wounded. Shooter is a muslim who yells "Allahu Akbar"..

Obama refuses to label it terrorism.............
I suppose it depends on how you define an "act of terror"....clearly, to the Whirlydimwit, that means it involved Muslims. I'm thinking an act of domestic terror would be more accurate if it turns out to be a McVeigh/Koresh anti-government type.

I dunno though, why would an anti-government terrorist attack the Boston Marathon? Almost makes you think it's some lone wolf nutcase with a hard-on for Boston.
No, Obama reserves the right to play the definition game with "terrorism" label...not me.
No, Obama reserves the right to play the definition game with "terrorism" label...not me. Originally Posted by Whirlaway

Here's you playing the "Definition Game" a few posts up:

>>>>You might be right; Obama wouldn't dare call it terrorism if Islam was involved.<<<<
I think both Boston and Fort Hood were acts of terrorism; Obama is the one playing loose with the definition......

Why is Boston now a terrorist act but Fort Hood is not ?
Why the fuck does it matter so much to you? Everybody agrees both were heinous acts that deserve retribution and punishment. To you, it's just a political football. More silly shit in your unending attacks on the President.
More silly shit in your unending attacks on the President. Originally Posted by timpage
That's not true.

Whirly frequently stops attacking Obama so he can post about how NJ's Senator Menendez likes to fuck Dominican hookers.

So there.
You are without a doubt the biggest idiot on the board Whirlytard. No wonder you were RIGHTFULLY elected DIPSHIT OF THE YEAR 2013!

Don't forget that.

Everything else was just jape.
You are without a doubt the biggest idiot on the board Whirlytard. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Not as along as SEE3772 is alive.
I understand it doesn't matter to you Obama kool aid drinkers..if it mattered to you, then you couldn't reconcile why Fort Hood isn't an act of terrorism but now Boston is...........Ignorance is bliss in the land of Obamaville.

Why the fuck does it matter so much to you? Everybody agrees both were heinous acts that deserve retribution and punishment. To you, it's just a political football. More silly shit in your unending attacks on the President. Originally Posted by timpage
  • CJ7
  • 04-16-2013, 01:09 PM
Not as along as SEE3772 is alive. Originally Posted by ExNYer

its a tie