Dallas Amps!

It's that time of year again, and I wanted to share what its going to cost me in the month of June. I go to Dallas every 1/4 of the year. Fly in and out sometimes on the same day. I am booked in June, and my airfare with SW is about 200 for the roundtrip. Each amp there is about the same price per girl $200 per hour +/-. I have only had 2 girls here at the same time once, and it was the best I have ever experienced. My plan is to hit 2 amps on the 1st day, and then 1 later that evening before I have to catch my flight back at 9pm. Total trip will cost me $800. I'm telling you this because you can do this too. These girls at the Dallas Amps are beautiful, and will drain every ounce from you. All BBBJ, some BBFS, but I won't do that. You can get anything you would want here in Dallas. Happy hunting Dawgs!
  • Dab
  • 05-10-2019, 03:47 PM
I just read some Dallas reviews. Holy shit, the reviews are awesome, I can’t wait! I’m going there for a week for work in June
Ha Red, put away 50 a week on the side out of your check, till you have enough cash to play, and go like every 3 months there like I do, excluding holidays. It will change what your definition is about AMPS, I promise you!!!
Which ones do you recommend?
There are several FS AMPS there, but when I go I begin with Bali, or Lucky Haven on Walnut Hill Lane. I call the MMS at Bali, and let her know the day before that I am coming.
cccrider is absolutely right about those Dallas AMPs. $200 all-inclusive for your hour of fun. And the fun is at a higher level than anything here. I should discipline myself to start saving up and forgo frequency for quality.
Ok I will
Dallas seems like a busy place ampland in particular. I have a question about the girls

Sure wish there were studios like those half dozen or so near John Wayne Airport in Irvine, CA. Never paid more than $150 for everything but greek from SoCal beach bunnies in them. But those were the days 30 years ago.
Much better options in dallas than amps
Alegra hope
Draymour
Sexy_blonde_gymnast
To name a few
Isabella pressley