Half of kalifornia to vote for

Caitlyn Jenner to run for California governor in recall election
Republican Olympian-turned-celebrity Caitlyn Jenner announced Friday she will run to replace Gov. Gavin Newsom in the recall election. The effort to recall Newsom is expected to qualify for the ballot soon, with an election in the fall.
Is Pfunkster her campaign manager?
What about Max Zorin?
He knows what to do with Calicukufornia
He's probably better than Gavin Newsom, but the fact that he's a tranny makes me think he may be one of those psychos who want to ban people from using gender pronouns lol.
I didn't think it could get any worse there. or dumber.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSr-VWc_7WQ
Is Pfunkster her campaign manager? Originally Posted by bambino
Awaiting pfuncks response.
Is Pfunkster her campaign manager? Originally Posted by bambino
Awaiting pfuncks response. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Why would I respond to silly questions, from people who can't even spell correctly?
Why would I respond to silly questions, from people who can't even spell correctly? Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
What do you think of a ts running for Governor? What are your feelings about her being a Republican?
What about Max Zorin?
He knows what to do with Calicukufornia Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Zorinomics are interesting.

I'm all for washing away Silicon Valley in a biblical flood.

Not sure how I feel about sticking microchips up a horse's ass.

But I don't think his campaign stands a chance when they find out he's a Nazi Super Soldier
Why would I respond to silly questions, from people who can't even spell correctly? Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
You just did.
Zorinomics are interesting.

I'm all for washing away Silicon Valley in a biblical flood.

Not sure how I feel about sticking microchips up a horse's ass.

But I don't think his campaign stands a chance when they find out he's a Nazi Super Soldier Originally Posted by GastonGlock

Never heard of Zorin but now I have to find out what sticking a microchip up a horse's is all about!
Never heard of Zorin but now I have to find out what sticking a microchip up a horse's is all about! Originally Posted by HedonistForever
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Max_Zorin

lolling
zip nada outta pfunck
No place is named Kalifornia..so who really gives a shit
What do you think of a ts running for Governor? What are your feelings about her being a Republican? Originally Posted by winn dixie
The Republican party has been attracting a lot of weirdos lately. Caitlyn Kardashian fits right in.

...I'm all for washing away Silicon Valley in a biblical flood... Originally Posted by GastonGlock
A biblical flood in the desert is highly unlikely. Plus God sent the rainbow to promise he wouldn't do that again.

But the next big earthquake could definitely achieve your desired result. Time to start buying some soon to be ocean front property in Vegas.