Colette's newbie needs a little info

I've never been to Colette's before but I'm hoping to go soon. I know single men are not allowed but fortunately I have someone I'll be going with and she's down with the atmosphere.

I was wondering though if I need to apply for a membership beforehand or if we can just get a temp pass at the door. Also, what is the dress code? Is it advisable to bring your own protection or is that available on site?

Any tips or hints are appreciated. TIA!
Check their website for all you answers. Single man CAN go in on I think, Friday nights. But, its expensive and little chance of getting any action.
2019-ish, i just paid at the door, possibly w/ CC.

dress is nice, not slouchy or cheap or junky.

bring your own condoms just to be sure, esp if you have a preferred brand.

talk w/ your friend and layout the sexual activity(ies) boundaries that you two want. (i.e., who can fuck/suck who, etc.)

and remember, if someone says "no", that means "NO"!!!

hope you two have a swingingly deliteful time!!!
let's us know how it cums out.
Single men are allowed Friday night. Can be a sausage fest. Used to be if the women didn't have panties on they got in free. If your friend is looking for men Friday would be OK. Saturday nights, couples only. If she's never been to a swing club I'd take her Saturday night. No membership needed. They will take a photo of your license. Not a big deal. I'm married and didn't go with my wife and the license thing was Ok with me. BYOB. No need to show up before 10, but if you show up around 10 you can get a good seat.
didnt they have a deal where it cost less if you got there before 10 pm??

thx for pointing out it's BYOB. they have mixers for sale (at inflated prices, just like the all-nude mens clubs).
Thanks, I appreciate the info.
I have wanted to go to Colette’s but it seems like more of a night club from the outside than a swingers club.. I’ve been to one in Houston it was wild asf but private. I also visited one in Kansas City and that was more night club/ swingers club. I personally hated all the attention, it’s like they were literally waiting for me to get naked and suck their dicks! Felt kinda creeper-ish for that reason I observe only. Lol although it would be fun to have a drink and give a show! I’d love to go with another female, any takers?
You're welcome to come with me and my date, and I promise to be a gentleman. I can't speak for my date though, she likes the gals as well as the guys.
I have thought about Colette’s before as well as Eden. Eden is interesting because they have Infliction club next door. Colette’s sounds like the better choice for beginners. My GF says she is down for swinging and she is a rope bunny too !