Msog

This is a subject that comes up often in the hobby life. Is a great long hour session that is so great it is like a roller coaster ride better then alot of msog?????
This is probably a question of preference, as you suggest. The longer, "roller coaster" session is preferable to me. Always.

Good question.
MSOG is tied for first with BBBJ as what I look for BCD. I love finding that rare lady who takes it as a challenge to see how many pops she can squeeze out of me.
I prefer MSOG. I am usually good for 2.
I prefer MSOG. I am usually good for 2. Originally Posted by MasterBaiter1996

I got YOUR two and then some........................YU M!
WALDT, so with that said, I like the long passionate session with a msog. also to have a few drinks with the lady... kinda party and no clock watching...
You can have both...lol

It's all about the journey,but if you make a few "pit stops" along the way,that is awesome too!
long hour session Originally Posted by Truly Passion*
You consider one hour to be a "long" session??? lol

MSOG for me always = 1. So, other "freaky" activities may make the session more enchanting.
A lot of guys including myself figure we are one shot guys and the MSOG in 1 hour is just a pipe dream. However I have found that with the right provider that MSOG becomes a reality for me in that hour....keep searching guys there are providers that will make you cum twice wheather you want to or not...ijs
keep searching guys there are providers that will make you cum twice wheather you want to or not...ijs Originally Posted by cumalot
Only if the hour is stretched over several days.
MSOG is tied for first with BBBJ as what I look for BCD. I love finding that rare lady who takes it as a challenge to see how many pops she can squeeze out of me. Originally Posted by Satyrrical

I doubt I'll ever be able to beat my all time record of 6 in two hours. She has since retired.
I doubt I'll ever be able to beat my all time record of 6 in two hours. She has since retired. Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
Keep looking. I actually had a few ladies that were good at this. Three retired and one NCNSed me too many times. I figured that was that. A few weeks ago a new-to-me visiting lady helped me set a new hourly record. She was self described as goal oriented, and it showed!
How many reviews have you read that she was giving a great BBBJ and then had to hold off. Msog allows you too lay back and relax and just let it happen. Then the fucking can start. None of us guys want msog every single time. We may be a little tired or just want the roller coaster trip described before. The one shot and your done provider really limits this so I don't see them usually more than once
None of us guys want msog every single time. Originally Posted by burkalini
This guy wants it every single time.
I do a little of both. I am good for 2 in an hour and I dont need breaks in between. I like being able to change things up a lot but that second pop feels sooo damn good I want it! I think its better then the first on. I need to try a 2+ hr session sometime to see if I can get 3 or 4 pops. I know I can in a day but in 2 hrs that would be hard... pun intended.