In Praise of Mature Providers!

I was surfing the web tonight and this really hit home. This a quote from a mature professional client:
Older women are a total turn on. I am a 50 yr. old professional who has no problems attracting and satisfying women twenty years my junior (thirty years my junior is pushing it, there is nothing in common). There is nothing more satisfying than a natural mature women that that takes care of herself, is comfortable with herself as a mature women, is experienced in what men like and enjoys sex as much as I do. I have no desire to prove I was the youngster I was thirty years ago. Most mature women feel the same.

And I thought I was too old to do this!
Indeed. There is nothing like the grace of the more mature providers.
I concur...nothing beats the experience of a mature, experienced, MILF woman - yes, woman, not girl, but woman. One who is aware of herself and what it takes to keep us hobbyists happy. No dis-respect to the younger ladies, but I prefer and seek mature ladies...its my experience that my sessions with mature women are much more fulfilling and enjoyable.
Even when I was a teenager I looked for the mature ladies for guidance and now even more so. The young ones just don't have the experience or wisdom or the fortitude to make it happen for the old me...The 44 year old is perfect for me...
awesome post!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Sami
  • 05-12-2012, 08:53 PM
Which reminds me...

Oh hell yea !!! Milf's of the Hobby world stand up and unite..but hey dont forget us Gilf's !! I became one in December...and am damn pround to be a sexy mature woman...
I have heard the same from men as young as 21 all the way up to my age and better, and they say the same thing.
The mature ladies are more comfortable in their skins. They know what they like and want it. In Dallas they refer to themselves as the Old Hags Club. I refer to them as OHilfs. Then there are the grandmas that DO NOT LOOK LIKE ANY grandmas when I was growing up, no fucking fair. I thinck they are GOHilfs.
classy, trim/fit/smart and experienced..... love it.... was at my bank today - the branch manager, mid 40's, was helping me out with an issue on one of my accts - longish dark hair, nice 2 piece suit with a nice push up whatever it was - the decolletage was robust and enticing, nice sexy glasses, great smallish tush and nice business style 3-4" heels.... had my little ones with me, so I was not too overt in my conversation and compliments...she gave me her card and remarked that she loved my white range rover... I told her that upon my next visit to their office, I would show it to her....
I honestly thought my days as a provider would be over once I turned 40. But I've never been busier. And that's good thing
My love of older women started when I was about 5 when I had the hots for an older cousin. By 5th grade I had the hots for my teacher, as well as my best friend's sexy redheaded mom. I dated only one girl in my entire life who was younger than me. I was 16, she 14. She would not have intercourse, but she loved to suck dick and was good at it. I dated a junior as a freshman in college and at 19 was dating a sexy 37 yr. old, until her 14 yr. old daughter came back from staying with her dad. She had a crush on me and the relationship ended when she walked in on me and her mom doing the deed. Hell, she may be bat shit crazy, but Michelle Bachmann is an attractive 55. These days it's not unusual to see attractive, sexy 40 and 50 somethings. Debbie, you're among them. Love your natural look.

LOOK BELOW. I'LL BET THAT'S HOW BACHMANN WOULD LOOK GOING DOWN ON YOU.

The difference is Sarah Palin and Michelle Bachmann are bat shit crazy. One must also remember Palin knows how to handle firearms.
lol--true!
[I am scared of guns!}

BUT I know how to use what i do got! lol