New To Eccie!

So im new to eccie and im trying to figure out how to become a Verified Provider and how to advertise on here?? Help please! Thanks in advance.
Hello,
If you are interested read the rules inthe forum guideline tab at the top. Then send a request to houston@eccie.net, include reviews, website links and ad links and if all checks out....then it should be no problem.
Hello,
If you are interested read the rules inthe forum guideline tab at the top. Then send a request to houston@eccie.net, include reviews, website links and ad links and if all checks out....then it should be no problem.
Welcome!
ok thanks so much!!
ok thanks so much!! Originally Posted by ColombianSensation
I infer a note of unmet expectation in your response, a bit of sarcasm.
You have been given clear advice.
Take the advice if you are seriously wanting the status and privileges you mentioned.
Or else take your 'game' someplace else.
As I said, I am not a MOD, but just sayin' . . .
I infer a note of unmet expectation in your response, a bit of sarcasm.
You have been given clear advice.
Take the advice if you are seriously wanting the status and privileges you mentioned.
Or else take your 'game' someplace else.
As I said, I am not a MOD, but just sayin' . . . Originally Posted by absolut
Absolut,

no, she is a very nice lady. Trust me. That's the way she talks, no sarcasm in her. Very cool chick, actually. I could live with her "games" every day, if any, they are nothing compared to the actual drama going on on the Houston board.
Let's give her a warm welcome and not scare her away. She is a sweet girl and I am anything but her WK.

Moto
Get a life Absolut If your "NOT" a mod then leave the drama at home really. There was no "Sarcasm" at all just a inquiry on this board.
Welcome aboard belleza!
Uy vea pues! una bella paisa de Medellin ... se me hace agua la boca!

Welcome to ECCIE, mami!
  • Trey
  • 09-18-2010, 11:53 AM
If this is going to turn into a welcome thread should it not be moved there?