Sadi's having pic problems???

Hello I'm Sadi. I posted in the weekend line-up and had the same problem, I go to the insert image and enter the url and it won't work.. think I am doing something wrong... Any suggestions... Just posted for the week...

Thanks, Luv, Sadi
where do you have your photos posted? Your photos must be on a free site that allows "hot linking" if not the photo won't show up.
... "hot linking" ... Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE
there you go AGAIN...bragging to make the "small" crowd feel bad...
LOL......hot linking is when you right click on a web photo and choose copy........or go to properties and copy the webaddress of the pic......then you can either paste the pic or pic address where you want. Some sites don't allow that. Similar to most provider websites that don't allow right clicking...but there are ways around that as well.
LOL......hot linking is when you right click on a web photo and choose copy........or go to properties and copy the webaddress of the pic......then you can either paste the pic or pic address where you want. Some sites don't allow that. Similar to most provider websites that don't allow right clicking...but there are ways around that as well. Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE

Hey babe, thanks but it just doesn't like me when i first did my intro I used pic in my post, but I don't know what I am doing wrong, I am using my space pics. Anyhow thanks for your support sweetie.

Luv, Sadi