Activities: L//DFK, BBBJ, SS, MISH, FIV, K-9, BLS, HJ
Hair Length and Color: Long dark blonde
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5-3", 130, C cups
Recommendation: Yes
  • L1A2D
  • 03-26-2023, 06:37 PM
Once with Staci was enough for me. She spent half the session preaching about Jesus and the Bible. Annoying as hell. Especially in the condescending way she did it.
  • PaulA
  • 03-26-2023, 11:12 PM
Once with Staci was enough for me. She spent half the session preaching about Jesus and the Bible. Annoying as hell. Especially in the condescending way she did it. Originally Posted by L1A2D
Once with Staci was enough for me. She spent half the session preaching about Jesus and the Bible. Annoying as hell. Especially in the condescending way she did it. Originally Posted by L1A2D
That's funny she told me over the many many years she has been a provider that several of her best customers were Ministers and one was supposedly going to leave his wife for her.

She will talk your leg off, you just have to whip it out and put it in her mouth. One time she wanted a run down on Real Estate comps but I just started fucking her and after I blew my load and pulled out she picked the Real Estate conversation up where we left off.

She is convenient and has had a clean incall so if I am in the area I look her up.