Any ladies want to have brunch/lunch?

Hi ladies! My morning appointment canceled so I have some free time until early afternoon. I was hoping to meet a lady or two for brunch or lunch? It would be nice to know a couple of ladies in the cities I plan to visit often, so I'd love to get to know a few of you here. Please PM me if you're up for it. I'm in the Galleria area.

Caroline
I'll have lunch with you. If none of our providers respond, let me know. We're going dutch though...
How about meeting dudes? ;-)
If they come through I'll take you out to lunch

Anywhere you want to go girl, we'll just put it on wakeup's tab!
lol....
Lol, thank you for the offers, but I was really looking for some female company for a while. Guess the ladies are busy, which I can't be mad at. Hope you ladies are making lots of money and the gents are great in bed.
Well let us know if you have a day and time in mind. If I am able to get a heads up before actually putting appointments down on my calendar I just may try and make it!
I would buy Caroline's lunch........you cheap fucktards should be ashamed of yourself......show the young lady some Texas hospitality.
If I do that, they feel obligated to give me something in return...and I may not be her type. I don't want her to feel guilty, just looking out for her.
Well let us know if you have a day and time in mind. If I am able to get a heads up before actually putting appointments down on my calendar I just may try and make it! Originally Posted by Sensia
If you read the entire ThreAD you'll see this is her last day here...ijs.
Lol, thank you for the offers, but I was really looking for some female company for a while. Originally Posted by CarolineDavenport
That's cool I'm looking for females too so we can roll together!
It's HRW, you guys can't spare $20 + tip for a good meal and good company?
I know, OP was looking for female companionship, but I'm just saying there's lots of fine dining to be had in Houston right now for a reasonable price.

I'd be taking lots of ladies to dinner right now if they wouldn't be trying to charge me an extra $200-$300/hour to watch them eat!

Luckily I got a date with a lil civilian med student on Monday...I feel slightly guilty that she's young enough to be my daughter and she's one of my employee's bests friends...but when a girl asks you to take her out for dinner and drinks how can you refuse?
I hope you plan to visit Houston again. Your a very gorgeous and sexy young woman.
Darn I just saw this , well hit me up next time..
i WOULDN'T MIND