Appointment Type: Outcall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: FBSM, DATY, HJ, FIV
Session Length: 60+
Fee: See ROS
Hair Color and Length: Short, Salt & Pepper
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Trim medium build, not far from a Spinner with a tight butt
The Rest of the Story: As some members here know, my wife and I were in the Lifestyle for many years. But due to a bout with a life-threatening illness, my wife has had to limit her adult fun over the past year or two. Being a wonderful wife and a good sport, she’s given me a green light to enjoy some hobbying on the side while she recovers. On occasion, she's even joined me on some of my adventures.

After reading some of my reviews on this site, hobbyist tikkler33, knowing both my wife and I like a good FBSM, contacted me to let me know he would be happy to massage my wife. I have always appreciated Tikkler’s contribution to this board, so after exchanging a number of PMs with him I set up a visit between him and my wife at our house. Scheduling was easy due to Tikkler’s good TCB skills.

Upon arrival at our house, the three of us chatted together for a short period of time to make sure everyone was comfortable with the pending session. I then excused myself to go do some work in my home office, and Tikkler and my wife headed off to the bedroom. Tikkler likes to give his massages in a woman’s bed because he says that’s where they are usually the most comfortable.

The rest of this story has been relayed to me by my wife. After entering the bedroom, Tikkler suggested that my wife lay down nude on the bed. He stripped down to his t-shirt and shorts, and commenced to give her a very thorough and soothing massage. Tikkler is a talented Massage Therapist. He is non-rushed and very attentive to both a woman’s needs and comfort level.

Before the flip, his strokes gave my wife a hint of the sensuality that was to come. He would rub deep under her chest to caress her breasts, and he spent a lot of time on my wife’s ass. This is when her pussy started to get wet. Then his strokes probed deep between her ass cheeks, reaching down to her labia lips.

On the flip. He started massaging my wife’s tits. When his attention zeroed in on her nipples, my wife suggested that Tikkler should remove his t-shirt and shorts. He was happy to comply with her wish, and my wife noted his dick was hard when he undressed. Knowing my wife was ready and primed, Tikkler moved his head down between her legs and dined on her pussy (her pussy lips were both clean and completely bare from a recent wax). It didn’t take long for Tikkler’s talented tongue to bring my wife to orgasm.

To express her appreciation to Tikkler, my wife asked if she could play with his cock in return. He said it wasn’t necessary, but was happy to receive if she was willing to give. Using Tikkler’s baby lotion, my wife started to stroke his dick. I can imagine how good it felt to Tikkler because my wife knows how to give a hand job (and she is a sexy woman- just note my avatar). She said it didn’t take long for Tikkler to come.

He offered to help her come again – and they both played with her pussy together for a while -- but the session had gone well over an hour, and my wife and I had other things to do that day. So she declared victory and walked down the hallway to my home office in her robe to let me know Tikkler had done more than enough to satisfy her. After Tikkler was dressed, I thanked him for coming by and doing such a good job.

I write this review to let any interested members know that massaging women is Tikkler’s vocation, and he is good at it. He has cultivated a solid following of women customers over the years- some who only use his therapeutic skills, and others who enjoy his extra talents. His standard fee is $60 a session, and tipping is at the discretion of the customer. Since Tikkler was aware that my wife was recovering from a life-threatening illness, he graciously offered to give her a complimentary first massage.

My wife and I plan to have Tikkler back many more times, and also hope to set up some doubles FBSM with him and some of my favorite Providers on this site. Recommendation: Yes
Moved for OP.
  • rwksl
  • 08-04-2012, 05:27 AM
Originally Posted by Sarunga
To be honest here......... Fucking awesome! Glad to hear good shit like that rwksl!

Hope the Tikkler doesn't get GHS (Golden Hand Syndrom) on this one..... Lmao!!

JaD
Good for the fine lady........although NaN would have been a better choice......ijs
  • rwksl
  • 08-04-2012, 01:05 PM
Good for the fine lady........although NaN would have been a better choice......ijs Originally Posted by dearhunter
I was worried that NaN might have GTS (Golden Tongue Syndrome)...

and I didn't want to totally spoil my wife- between tikkler, NaN, and her favorite vibrator, I might have trouble getting on her schedule.

and I didn't want to totally spoil my wife- between tikkler, NaN, and her favorite vibrator, I might have trouble getting on her schedule. Originally Posted by rwksl
Smart man!

JaD

and I didn't want to totally spoil my wife- between tikkler, NaN, and her favorite vibrator, I might have trouble getting on her schedule. Originally Posted by rwksl

There you go ... make her earn it.
I have to bump this wonderful review up! I can personally say that Tikkler is fantastic at what he does, and really knows how to treat a lady right. His hands are indeed very talented as well as his tongue!

=)

A lady would be missing out not to try him at least once and see what he is all about.
I'm honored to have met such a sweet and sexy lady.
Oops! "Providers" aren't allowed to post in their review threads, are they?
I'm honored to have met such a sweet and sexy lady.
Oops! "Providers" aren't allowed to post in their review threads, are they? Originally Posted by tikkler33
Correct! Check your PM's you silly bitch!

JaD
Lol, great stuff, and glad to hear she's in remission. Best wishes for continued good health!
  • linux
  • 08-06-2012, 11:36 AM
Cool review and I'm happy to hear your wife is doing better.