Looking for intel on lady on adult search 2 more to follow

• uball
  • 08-30-2021, 05:56 AM
Ok the first lady am trying to gather intel on is Kate on adult search. Possibly got scammed by her though its yet to be determined, & if I was in her shoes would feel she got raw end. txted with Kate & she was a ways from my home and agreed to outcall. She then asked for a small donation to help with gas due to distance, agreed to this however she never showed up. She has one of those txt voice numbers witch generally is a real red flag, however she txt me about an hour after I expected her and sent me photo of a blown out tire. Not sure where she was but offered to go meet her and help her change it. She said someone was on way (possibly another flag) though she said she planned on showing and told me that she hoped I had a long free day but that she would come and never showed. Never received txt after though I txted a couple times letting her know I was waiting. She has lots of tattoos which I love, its like voodoo or a spell and probably wouldn't have done it to begin with if she wasn't super hot. I was out not much dough and she was always polite and seemed eager. Link for her https://adultsearch.com/texas/housto...scorts/2554316 I also was suspect to begin as she has low rates however I've meet some working gals who expressed that with men getting a felony solicitation charge starting texas on Sept 1st I've spoke with some ladies I've seen that had told me they wanted to lower cost to break ice so folks would know they aren't LEO'S with the new laws. Hopefully no-one becomes a victim of what in my libertarian opinion is really Texas attempt to address the wrong problem the wrong way. And I think people trafficking minors should receive an axe and unfortunately IMHO pimps are a pretty twisted bunch too though there is some codependency issues involved with women having men for protection. And my apologies for gripping about the new law and this situation in general. Thought the way to eliminate the criminal element is to legalize it for adults and hold pedophiles and pimps to a higher level of punishment. Again just IMH-libertarian opinion. 2 more adult search ladies to follow up this post as am just looking for info as have less than 2 days before first time violators become felons and hope to enjoy the hobby then sticking with who i know. Thank you for any info on Kate and good luck guys in all future hobbling starting the 1st as 1st time violators of solicitation will be charged as felons.
Deposit should have thrown up RED flag.
lol. If it seems too good to be true, it usually is. A girl who looked like that, in this city, charging only 300/hour?
i've seen far worse looking women charging far more and getting it here.
  • uball
  • 08-30-2021, 10:21 PM
Oh she's definitely a scam artist. She txt me again today saying grandma is near death asking me to give her 500 as a loan... lol nope. She got the $25 gas handout and thats all I hope she ever gets from you fellow gents on eccie. I'm positive the other two are scam artist as well as they asked for money and nope. If they want a deposit I politely tell them to go to you know lol in fact the other 2 where removed from adult search not that I've ever found a decent lady on there