URL / Website: N/A
City: Amarillo
State: Texas
Address: I 40 west side of town
Activities: ROS
Hair Length and Color: Long brunette
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 4’ 11” 150 ish blue eyes clean shaven she is a hot milf with nice cushion for the pushing!! I would guess nice D cups.
Recommendation: Yes
A link would be nice
A link would be nice Originally Posted by BBQ-Guy
https://eccie.net/member.php?u=578008

My research fee is a bottle of Pappy Van Winkle
You can leave that with the day bartender at Chesney's

edit add:
amacurious1 (below) can hit on that
A link would be nice Originally Posted by BBQ-Guy
https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=578008
There you go-and you should give her a try!
Awesome review. She sounds like my kinda naughty fun. Maybe she'll make her way to Midland one of these days.
Awesome review. She sounds like my kinda naughty fun. Maybe she'll make her way to Midland one of these days. Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR
Trust me you don’t.
Trust me you don’t. Originally Posted by Jason2319
She set up an appointment then a no show?
No the fellas that review her are just too nice. Whether trying to score points or win her favor I don’t know but she is well over 150 and FAT. Not thick. FAT. Not pretty at all. She answered the door for me in lingerie and I stepped in and she shut the door. As she turned I got a full view and I literally unlocked the door and walked out.
No the fellas that review her are just too nice. Whether trying to score points or win her favor I don’t know but she is well over 150 and FAT. Not thick. FAT. Not pretty at all. She answered the door for me in lingerie and I stepped in and she shut the door. As she turned I got a full view and I literally unlocked the door and walked out. Originally Posted by Jason2319
Ah, I see.

Ah, I see.

Originally Posted by hammertoe395
Yack