So... what is it really?

I'm curious.. I always hear about how sexy a tongue ring is. So is it just sex appeal or do they really serve their purpose?

Guys does it feel better or different when you get a BJ and she has a tongue ring or is it just the same with out?

Ladies is the sexual satisfaction better during DATY when he/she has a tongue ring?

I'm curious because I have a tongue ring and I'm wondering if it is worth keeping for sexual pleasure.

Thanks for all the feed back in advance!!!
Personally, I love a tongue ring on a girl... It feels amazing when she's going down the shaft or just plain teasing the head... Mmmmm... So, you have a tongue ring?
I sure do
I have heard so many civvies say, 'I got it for my boyfriend.' There must be a reason - I have not experienced such a tongue... yet.
Guys does it feel better or different when you get a BJ and she has a tongue ring or is it just the same with out? Originally Posted by Paige Palmer

I don't know, but I'm willing to conduct a field test and let you know the results.
They don't really do anything for me.
But I don't have anything against them either.
  • harry
  • 01-24-2013, 09:19 PM
My old ATF (now retired) had one but I rarely ever noticed it during a bbbj.
  • Go4it
  • 01-24-2013, 09:44 PM
Never understood the fascination. Does nothing special for me.
its ok, but doesn't ever beat good technique.
The dental community loves the tongue rings and studs. They look at them as future income from the stud/ring banging against the teeth eventually causing enough damage to require crowns and caps to be put in ... thinck of rings/studs as part of your dentist's retirement package.
Does nothing for me. Blowjobs have worked so well for centuries. Why try to fix something that ain't broken?