good morning Houston

First I want to introduce myself.. lol.. I have been on here for a while. ok 4yrs. well reviewed and well known. I am from San Antonio.
second, I want to come and visit your awesome city and wanted to know some feedback on where to base myself that is safe for you and for me.
Any suggestions are appreciated. (from providers and hobbyists)
I am so looking forward to meeting people in Houston, I hear it is an awesome city.

licks and kisses to all...
I think the Galleria is the most infamous area, however if you want to reach out to some that are in outlining areas it might be a way to get extra business.
Galleria/Memorial City area are great...hotwire 7 priceline are perfect there!
{Galleria mall is kickass!}

I love Houston{my original hometown}..the boys there are awesome fun!!!

Guys I have heard wonderfully great things about this gal!!!!
First of all, it's awesome that you're visiting us

I agree that the Galleria area is a nice location. It's very accessible and upscale, as well as an area that you will enjoy yourself.

Also, the Pearland area is very underrated Just sayin.
awesome...

I am needing to stay as busy as possible when I get there. I am thinking a motel for now until I can get established. I am thinking that I will be there starting next week.
And I will not be just visiting.. I am making a huge move...I will miss san antonio, looking to start new with some new adventures.

thanks for the feedback and hope to hear from ya'll when i get there.

licks and kisses
I know you will like Houston. The gents here are awesome!
Alyssa
what your leaving SA
what your leaving SA Originally Posted by SomeoneSomeone
????
yes I am... some things have come up on a personal level that are out of my control. But this will be a new adventure in a new city. I am hoping I will be welcomed here like I was in San antonio.

licks baby
Good luck and welcome to our fine city.
thank you lincolnpark... iam ready to explore new things here..lol

licks and kisses to ya
im sure itll all work out for you ms loves!!!!