Deny it ball-flies-the-racist

We're waiting on your answer ball-flies.
Did you say tolerate a black man in the white house?
Yes or no?

Get your big tittie WK off my back.
On the sauce again, munchman? This isn't threadworthy. Did you google "ball-flies" to see if any treatments are available?
On the sauce again, munchman? This isn't threadworthy. Did you google "ball-flies" to see if any treatments are available? Originally Posted by lustylad
Wow! And you think the stupidity couldn't get worse.
We're waiting on your answer ball-flies.
Did you say tolerate a black man in the white house?
Yes or no?

Get your big tittie WK off my back.
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
On the sauce again, munchman? This isn't threadworthy. Did you google "ball-flies" to see if any treatments are available? Originally Posted by lustylad
Wow! And you think the stupidity couldn't get worse. Originally Posted by bambino
Yeah, that's the way to own up to your convictions, PISSANTS!

Couldn't find anyone to play with you today, eh?

Tough shit.

Oh, and you don't have to prove this is you. WE KNOW!
Wow! And you think the stupidity couldn't get worse. Originally Posted by bambino
See that? As soon as you say the stupidity can't get any worse, oinkboy considers it a challenge and chimes right in!
Another brilliant and relevant discussion, Junior.
Go fetch me a drink, pigfuck. When you're done with that chore, dickmuncher is waiting for you to lick his balls. Your breath will drive the flies away.
Let me guess...
The Pissant OINKED and ran behind his big tittied boyfriend's meat skirt!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

What was that? Did the pig just cackle again???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGtxkgu-Cbo
Sorry, Junior. You done lost all your LA privileges. You be gone. You stay gone, Junior.

Ball flies? I hate it when they become maggots and someone just has to talk about them to you.
maybe whoever you are referring to left off the words "lying, leftist, anti-American, narcisstic, typical" black man
maybe whoever you are referring to left off the words "lying, leftist, anti-American, narcisstic, typical" black man Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Another worthless hillbilly piece of shit heard from.
Did you mean "thread worthy"?
Actually, we know what you mean. You can't shut your hole and not try to answer something you don't know anything about. You try to divert the fact that you sawed the limb off behind you.
You defended him and what did he say?
Nothing.
The same thing you should be saying.
Now STFU.

You were close but as usual, you miss it.

See that? As soon as you say the stupidity can't get any worse, oinkboy considers it a challenge and chimes right in! Originally Posted by lustylad
Sorry bitch-boy. The challenger is one of your own.
No, not you.
It's the other flaming moron you never call out.
Too bad you need all the douche-bags you can get to agree with you regardless of how wrong you are.

Ball flies? I hate it when they become maggots and someone just has to talk about them to you. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
The winner and still champ.
The guy who thinks flies turn into maggots.
The word "real" is not needed.
He is the one and only.

So to an obviously racist comment, you add your own little embellishment. The image you see in the mirror.
You don't give much a thought.
maybe whoever you are referring to left off the words "lying, leftist, anti-American, narcisstic, typical" black man Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Did your ignorant ass mean "narcissistic"?
You didn't give that much thought either.