So are we gonna keep ignoring the FACT that Rex Tillerson called Donald Trump a Moron

So of course Tillerson is denying it...but sources throughly vetted this story...it's no wonder Trump is out calling it fake news I would too if my SOS called me a moron. But here's the kicker. Sources are saying he actually called Trump a fucking moron. not just a moron. hahahahahaha

I know Trump feels like shit knowing this is how people really feel about him hahahahha

The nation’s top diplomat is said to have called Trump a “moron” following a meeting with members of Trump’s national security team, senior administration officials reportedly told NBC News.

When asked about the incident on Wednesday, Tillerson did not directly deny that it had occurred, saying: “I’m not going to deal with petty stuff like that.”

Tillerson also reportedly threatened not to return to Washington in July, according to NBC. He was in his home state of Texas for his son’s wedding when Trump delivered a widely condemned, highly politicized speech to the Boy Scouts of America. Tillerson was formerly the organization’s national president.

White House chief of staff John Kelly and Defense Secretary James Mattis apparently stepped in to “beg him to stay,” according to the report. State Department spokeswoman Heather Nauert said at the time that Tillerson was merely “taking a little time off.”

Vice President Mike Pence also got involved, officials added, offering Tillerson a “pep talk” over breakfast and encouraging him to find ways to smooth over the relationship with Trump. He suggested that Tillerson adopt a more conciliatory approach in public settings, and save his differences for private meetings.

On Wednesday, Tillerson denied that the intervention occurred.
If you people continue to believe the no named sources then all you people are a moron. No wait a fucking moron
A moron started this thread.
A moron started this thread. Originally Posted by LexusLover
And a Butthole licker.
  • Trey
  • 10-04-2017, 11:53 AM
Trumpers will believe anything trump says. He could slap one in the face, then tell him the dems made him do it. Trumpers would be ok with it.

There is nothing trumpers can not explain away. If they cant explain it away say god did it.
Trumpers will believe anything trump says. He could slap one in the face, then tell him the dems made him do it. Trumpers would be ok with it.

There is nothing trumpers can not explain away. If they cant explain it away say god did it. Originally Posted by Trey
I believe what Tillerson said in his presser today.
I believe what Tillerson said in his presser today. Originally Posted by bambino
LOL just like you believe Al Sharpton aint a racist huh? hahahaha
"So are we gonna keep ignoring the FACT that Rex Tillerson called Donald Trump a moron"? ..... Absolutely, nothing of substance here ..... nobody cares ..... move along, I'm sure you're already looking for your next worthless topic to try and stir up shit .....
Cystine Cunthole is being donkey punched in the Houston - Sandbox forum and enjoys it so much he came back here.
Trump a moron? Isn't that already common knowledge? ...it's not like everyone isn't already aware of the fact considering that Trump has that on full display at all times.

Are we going to ignore what Bill and Hillary called Obama? Wait! You did ignore that for eight years. Bill and Hillary are a package unit. Didn't the left just finish attacking the wife of a cabinet officer for saying she was happy to be rich? Hypocrisy, they name is democrat.

So of course Tillerson is denying it...but sources throughly vetted this story...it's no wonder Trump is out calling it fake news I would too if my SOS called me a moron. But here's the kicker. Sources are saying he actually called Trump a fucking moron. not just a moron. hahahahahaha

I know Trump feels like shit knowing this is how people really feel about him hahahahha
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

There is nothing trumpers can not explain away. If they cant explain it away say god did it.
Originally Posted by Trey

You two dithering and dissembling dipshits keep citing "anonymous sources" advanced by the likes of NBC as if you still believe the dissembling talking-heads of the Nobody But Clinton lame-stream media are today being more truthful than they were when they told you hildebeest was going to win last fall, you "#Grubered" jackasses. Tillerson's remarks absolutely refuted your anonymous, lib-retarded sources.

“Let me tell you about what I've learned about this President … he is smart …” Secretary of State Tillerson, 4 October 2017.
That is not as alarming as when Trump said Tillerson was wasting his time trying diplomatic talks with NK. He said little rocket man only understands one thing. Does the orange orangutan want war?
Trump a moron? Isn't that already common knowledge? ...it's not like everyone isn't already aware of the fact considering that Trump has that on full display at all times.

Originally Posted by JCM800
Actually, he has exposed the MSM to be morons. As well as the corrupt political hack mayor of San Jaun. Oh, and let's not forget the biggest moron, Hillary Clinton. And the morons that voted for her.
Are we going to ignore what Bill and Hillary called Obama? Wait! You did ignore that for eight years. Bill and Hillary are a package unit. Didn't the left just finish attacking the wife of a cabinet officer for saying she was happy to be rich? Hypocrisy, they name is democrat. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Holy chit.

It’s always ... “but what about (fill in the blank)?”

No, dipshit. The story is about Twitler. Do you have a comment on this story about Twitler?