Joe Biden All Weepy Eyed For the Good Ole Days When Dim-retards Were Openly Segregationists!

Biden’s message rankles the left
By David Weigel October 6 at 12:00 PM

Biden treated the crowd of about 1,000 people to a riff on the Senate’s glory days — days when the party included segregationists.

“I’ve been around so long, I worked with James Eastland,” said Biden, referring to a segregationist senator from Mississippi. “Even in the days when I got there, the Democratic Party still had seven or eight old-fashioned Democratic segregationists. You’d get up and you’d argue like the devil with them. Then you’d go down and have lunch or dinner together. The political system worked. We were divided on issues, but the political system worked.”

Biden talked wistfully about Washington’s old politics, even showing off his vocal impression of the last Democrat to represent Alabama in the Senate, Howell Heflin.

(WaPo)
The "Good Ole" Days ...

... and not so long ago .....

And making it legal ...

Wait, those are symbols of hate and oppresion.....oh yeah that is what the dems stand for.
Wait, those are symbols of hate and oppresion.....oh yeah that is what the dems stand for. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
They also " stand for " serial molesters and pervs like Slick Willy and Carlos Danger in their ranks ! Quite proud of them actually ! And they accept money from Hollywood serial molesters like Harvey Weinstein. So much for the party that touts itself on being the " protector " of women and their rights !
Good call on Weinstein.. But i hear that some of those dems who got donations are returning them "Or giving them to charity".. I would love to see someone follow up and ensure that is the case, but i doubt it will be.
Good call on Weinstein.. But i hear that some of those dems who got donations are returning them "Or giving them to charity".. I would love to see someone follow up and ensure that is the case, but i doubt it will be. Originally Posted by garhkal
Mebbe to the Clinton " Charitable " Trust ????