DAMAGE CONTROL before the s*** hits the fan

Just a line to let yall know my name and rep is in all probability fixing to be trashed. I am most likely to be the lowest possible form of life in the DFW metroplex. I can only guess at the vile things that will be laid at my door.
SO yall will know why rather than wondering, heres the skinny

Left town Friday evening for a few days of R&R on the coast, got a call from a friend ??? wanting to use my place to make some money, knowing things had been tight for this person I said sure do your thing and get out. Oh well they by all means took me at my word, stole $1600 cash, my car, trashed my place and to make things worse drank all my beer and hard liquor, not ever leaving me a sip to calm my nerves when I discovered the loss.
Well to make a long story short I was left with no choice but to contact Dallas's finest and report the theft of the auto, I did keep quite on the cash though. Therefore when this person finds out her info has been turned over to LE. I will become the worst person in the DFW area if not the world. SOOOO when the names and BS start flying you know the truth.
holy crap! hope you get your car back babe.
In this business the shit is always on the fan, but what could she do here to damage you? It's more of what kind of deal she can make with the police or even the IRS and I would be more afraid of the IRS.
Hotlips thats all I want back is my car, in the same shape it left.

StJames, IRS does not concern me at all, I screen so I dont worry about police to much, untrue claims about such things as STD's or other unmentionable things can be said and have been said in the past that can seriously harm a gal's business.
You would be doing a service to the board to identify her, to help us avoid hooker drama
The IRS should be feared, they only need suspicion to take everything you have or will have. The police can and will get through screening if they want to but cops are lazy and tend to target the street walkers.
Claims of STDs tend to get edited rather fast around here so not much of a concern besides we can tell if it's bullshit.
Chelsea, please post an alert.

You need to make it public.

This was not your fault for trusting her or contacting authorities.

This is a cut-throat business and you have to learn who you can trust babe.

Your a stand up Lady and I love ya....If you need anything, let me know.

Sorry this happened to you
Tony I wish I could but that would be outting someone, If she is foolish enough to be making claims then soon everyone will know
Chelsea,

By naming the provider, you would not be outing her. That could only happen if you revealed real world info about her.

By naming her, you could be doing a real service to the community.
With your attitude and rep you will come out this fine. Stuff can be replaced, but once trust is lost it almost never regained.

Best of luck during this time! There is always justice out there and I have been around long enough to see it happen.

GTC
Chelsea,

By naming the provider, you would not be outing her. That could only happen if you revealed real world info about her.

By naming her, you could be doing a real service to the community. Originally Posted by Col. Zodiak
What he said except when you find her ..... make it hurt.
Should be a warning to never keep cash laying around. Go buy a Green Dot card or something else to keep it safe.
What he said except when you find her ..... make it hurt. Originally Posted by mojojo213
I love Chelsea but did you really just tell her that on a public forum.

Nice job...
Your a well respected provider.....no worry's Hun!!

If you don't want to say her name......I WILL!!
I believe Jimmy Buffet has a song about this: Gypsies in the Palace.