ISO ... some do, some don't.

Interestingly, I have posted several "ISO" thread's and some have gotten lots and lots of attention while still others have garnered no responses at all ... so it got me thinking ... and wandering, from a Providers standpoint, what makes for a good ISO thread? Do you want details or generalities? Do those respected Clients get more responses than newbies?

Most of the time I will contact a Provider directly, but in the event I want to post an ISO ... your thoughts and suggestions would be most appreciated.
I have wondered this too. I have posted a couple and gotten a bunch of response and others nothing.
I like it to be more specific and if it catches my interest I will just PM the person directly USUALLY if interested.
I don't read or follow every thread, but it seems that the more popular posters (hobbyists and providers) get the most responses to any thread, not just ISOs.
I don't read or follow every thread, but it seems that the more popular posters (hobbyists and providers) get the most responses to any thread, not just ISOs. Originally Posted by what the hell
I agree
IMO specific is always better. I have PMed people from the ISO's and I get, "you're not my cup of tea," some of the time. And it is always from a post where the OP didn't include anything about the lady he wanted other than a specific act or a specific schedule.

If you are wanting a BBBJ on a Saturday afternoon or a dinner date on a Monday night, it would be better to put the age range, body type, hair color, natural versus MMs, and anything else that is a dealbreaker in your OP so that it can save you a lot of time weeding thought PMs from ladies that you are not even remotely interested in. Plus it saves the ladies wasting their time PMing you and waiting for a response only to get turned down.

Happy hobbying!!!
Lauren is wondering if she lists an ISO for Alyssa Nicole's avatar if he will respond privately or on the board
Lauren is wondering if she lists an ISO for Alyssa Nicole's avatar if he will respond privately or on the board Originally Posted by Lauren Lane
LOL
i think if a guy has posted reviews and plenty of posts, and says what kind of girl he wants and the specific services he is looking for, he'll get a fair amount of responses from the providers on here. be sure to include the area you're going to be in, and whether ur looking for an incall or out. sometimes im cautious when it comes to newbies.... but with other guys who have a good rep on here, i find ISOs to be a good place to post and find what ur looking for
What Marla said. Vague ISOs are a big pet peeve for me. If you have any important preferences or dealbreakers, put those in your ISO. I think it's also important to have a good subject line to attract interest. For example, "Need company" vs. "Looking for a blonde BBW this week". The second is going to immediately get the attention of any blonde BBWs reading, but the first might get skipped over.

Also, I personally am not going to risk replying to someone requesting a sexual service for money. No matter how established of a poster he is! Posting or replying to something like "I want a $100 ABCDNQNS tonight at 8pm at the Days Inn" is just asking for trouble.
Posting or replying to something like "I want a $100 ABCDNQNS tonight at 8pm at the Days Inn" is just asking for trouble. Originally Posted by Carrie Hillcrest
+1...absofuckinglutely.
I try never to pay more for the room than for the company.
I like it to be more specific and if it catches my interest I will just PM the person directly USUALLY if interested. Originally Posted by Alyssa Nicole

Did you pick him up from LaBares the other night after we all left lmao
its easier for me to know more about what he's looking for so i can decide if i think he would really enjoy a date with me, or if i should just go onto the next one.
Did you pick him up from LaBares the other night after we all left lmao Originally Posted by berkleigh
I sure did and plan on takin him home again tonight LOL