Question For The Ladies

I've always wondered what would be the perfect night out on the town. What would you ladies like to see or take place?

My thought is: Meet at a great Dallas Restaurant like Nick or Sams, you walk up to me at the bar dressed very sexy and seductive. We greet and kiss like old lovers and have a few cocktails.

The hostess comes over and announces that our table is ready. One of the tables in the dark corners. We enjoy great conversation but think silently as how much we want each other. Some light kissing and seductive talk as we enjoy a great dinner.

Then over to the Ritz for some people watching. We continue our flirtation with each other as we want to catch the attention of others as we build our desire for each other. Meet and greet other people there as I begin to touch and tease you so gentleman like to build up for activites later in the evening.

Having enough of the glam, we take a car over to the Balcony Club for some old fashioned live jazz music. We find a booth in the very back, very dark, listen to music as we look into each other eyes with lust and fullfill our desire. People pass by I glatching a glimpse as I begin my seduction of you. We pause, have a cocktail, listen to fine jazz and find a a way to seduce each other.

Our driver takes us back to The Ritz where we enter our room, fresh flowers for you, bottle of the wine you love and then we go from there.

Just curious to see what you would expect from a night out on the town.
I've always wondered what would be the perfect night out on the town. What would you ladies like to see or take place?

My thought is: Meet at a great Dallas Restaurant like Nick or Sams, you walk up to me at the bar dressed very sexy and seductive. We greet and kiss like old lovers and have a few cocktails.

The hostess comes over and announces that our table is ready. One of the tables in the dark corners. We enjoy great conversation but think silently as how much we want each other. Some light kissing and seductive talk as we enjoy a great dinner.

Then over to the Ritz for some people watching. We continue our flirtation with each other as we want to catch the attention of others as we build our desire for each other. Meet and greet other people there as I begin to touch and tease you so gentleman like to build up for activites later in the evening.

Having enough of the glam, we take a car over to the Balcony Club for some old fashioned live jazz music. We find a booth in the very back, very dark, listen to music as we look into each other eyes with lust and fullfill our desire. People pass by I glatching a glimpse as I begin my seduction of you. We pause, have a cocktail, listen to fine jazz and find a a way to seduce each other.

Our driver takes us back to The Ritz where we enter our room, fresh flowers for you, bottle of the wine you love and then we go from there.

Just curious to see what you would expect from a night out on the town. Originally Posted by TheGentDFW4218

You just about covered it! What time shall I meet you?
+1

Lana

That will be one lucky lady. :-)
+1

Lana

That will be one lucky lady. :-) Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
Here's your twenty, lisa!
That sounds like a really great night out already dunno if I would change much except maybe zaza instead and one of the rooms with a balcony for some outside fun :-)
A football game with some beer, a cheesesteak, a dip in the pool, a warm oil body rub down (given to me) then lots of sex. Did I say lots of sex?

What can I say...I like the simpler things in life....

Meg
Do I get cheese on that Happy Meal?

Oh, my bad, you're talking about a Hobbyist & Provider's night on the town, NOT my ex-S.O.'s version.

Honestly ladies, how did we ever get so lucky (with some of these guys)? Right?!! I mean, I get wined, dined, 69'd, then paid for it all at the end of a fairytale evening?

Just a few evenings ago...I had the wind in my hair, sipping delicious champagne on the 14th floor balcony after dark, having great conversation, laughing, and making out. Then he had chocolate covered strawberries...massage...oh my, some phenomenal BCD worshipping (mutual)....some of these guys KNOW HOW TO TREAT A LADY!!

After an evening like that, I don't mind driving home sleepy-eyed at 1am!!

XOXO,
ItalianaPrincess
I know it said "Ladies" but you'd have to pay me $5,000 for that much foreplay in a day and I'm pretty sure neither one of us would enjoy it.
I know it said "Ladies" but you'd have to pay me $5,000 for that much foreplay in a day and I'm pretty sure neither one of us would enjoy it. Originally Posted by Little Stevie
That is TFF!!!
All is perfect with what he mentioned!

My Favorite is the Hotel ZaZa and a place called Sfuzzi's in Uptown on McKinney.
(Thanks to my good friend for turning me on to that place)

Glass Uptown is a new Lounge that is pretty elite yet classy for a few drinks.

The Ritz & The "W" are okay but really the ZaZa is my fav and super posh.
The have awesome themed styled rooms, some with balconys and huge over-sized bathtubs!
There is a great pool and lounge inside as well.

My .02
add a private Jacuzzi with dim lights and lots of jet action so i can give you a relaxing massage before, and after (;