Do penis pumps work?

I saw a recent thread where it was mentioned that a penis pump will increase the thickness of the penis.
I do not have the need for a pump to get an erection,but am intrigued by the possibility of getting thicker.
i understand how they work.
Just wondering if anyone has had a good or bad experience with them or has any knowledge of them?
and is the effect temporary or permanent?
also curious as to jelqing ?
And ladies, what is more satisfying, longer or thicker?
Oh you guys who are fully functional and still want more ... sigh.

Think of a penis pump as giving your penis a big love hickey. It provides suction to draw blood to the area. If done slowly and over a period of several minutes, you will expand - but not beyond what you have in the first place.

You then slide a large band off the pump & on to your penis to hold things in place. The band should not be left in place much more than a half hour (reduced circulation is a bad thing).

I find the band a bit uncomfortable and the resulting erection feels artificial. Some guys like them, so you will have to form your own opinion.

You can buy them without a prescription, but read (and follow) the instructions carefully.
Thread has been up for 6.5 hours without a single Austin Powers joke. Well played, ECCIE; well played.
These pumps basically 'vacuums' you to erection.

Beyond that, it doesn't really do anything else.

Save your money (and your expectations).

While we're on this subject, I have a really weird question:

Say a guy with a big dick dies for whatever reason (happens every day, right). Is it medically (by that I mean safely) possible to surgically replace your dick with his onto your body? Would it be feasible to get the nerves and veins and whatnot to connect and give the recipient a fully functional and 'new' huge cock??
These pumps basically 'vacuums' you to erection.

Beyond that, it doesn't really do anything else.

Save your money (and your expectations).

While we're on this subject, I have a really weird question:

Say a guy with a big dick dies for whatever reason (happens every day, right). Is it medically (by that I mean safely) possible to surgically replace your dick with his onto your body? Would it be feasible to get the nerves and veins and whatnot to connect and give the recipient a fully functional and 'new' huge cock?? Originally Posted by Rambro Creed

Hmmmmm. Perhaps we are talking about "stalk cell" rather than "stem cell" research. Considering what the government's been spending money to research lately:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...community.html

Perhaps we should establish the ECCIE Research Foundation. I passed gross anatomy once upon a time so do we have any volunteer donors?
It's Alive !!!!

Is there a block you check for that if you are an organ donor?
Yes of course they work. It's called a penis pump. It goes on your penis. the other end is a pump. It pumps the air out of the tube. It works.

Now, if they called it a "penis enlarger"? or POWER COCK 3000! NOW WITH WINGS!? I'd have to say bullshit. (they don't have wings.)
The danger of leaving the ring on too long is gangrene.
If youget one, I wanna help work it out lol

Those contraptions look cool and I just want to watch it grow