BIG changes in My Schedule

After reading Dharma's eloquent thread about "not" retiring...I'm a little ticked because I need to make some changes myself. She beat me to the punch!

I have received a job opportunity that I absolutely cannot turn down. It is only part time to start with, however it IS a daily commitment.

I will only be able to book about one or two clients per day since my hours will change so drastically. I know, I know...this isn't a lot and it may be difficult to book but I am going to try to be as available as I can.

My new hours (due to the new job) will be as follows:

Monday and Tuesday 8:00AM-9:00AM

Wednesday through Friday 4:30PM-8:00PM

Saturday 9:00AM-Noon (or so)

I SO love my massage practice that I am NOT willing to give it up. I've just got to cut down a bit. If this wasn't important, I wouldn't be doing it.

I appreciate any and all understanding in regards to this and hope that I will still get to see all of you wonderful gentlemen who visit me regularly.

Thanks for reading! --v
Best wishes in your new endever
Must be one Hell of an opportunity. You were having too much fun.

Good Luck.
vnurse, you deserve the best!
Wow, We really need to have an almost going-away dinner!
Best of luck with the new job. I'm sure you will be a success.
only 1 or 2 clients per day?
Armydude, massage is a little different. 5 one hour massage sessions a day is average.
Good luck, V. Glad you have found something exciting.
Love them early AM massages with the V. Good luck Vicki.

BP
so glad for you Vicki, wish you the very best could not happen to a nicer caring lady. looking forward to seeing you soon
Thank you all for the good wishes! I am very excited as this will be totally different from anything I have ever done.

"ONLY" 1 or 2? Dharma is absolutely correct...massage IS very different. Oh well.

Dharma, we REALLY need to get together VERY soon. Spa, dinner, I don't care, let's just do it!
Dharma, we REALLY need to get together VERY soon. Spa, dinner, I don't care, let's just do it! Originally Posted by vnurse
You two need a driver? I have a nice little black cap I can wear.
Unlike what the govt release about the job market, seem like things are just going well here in Dallas because of all these retirement.

Best of luck in your new venture.
slowmover...I would LOVE to see you in your black cap!

spaceneedle, I know what you mean. I've been thinking the same thing myself about the job market. The funniest thing is, I haven't been LOOKING for a job. I HAVE a job! This just fell in my lap so I'm not retiring at all...just expanding horizons.